Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
With all this crew talk how many different NT crews are there now? lol This is so confusing. If there's a new xbox crew send me an invite or post the link please

Xbox crew should just contact Rell and tell him to make someone else on Xbox to be the crew leader or he should close and get of rid that crew.

Last time I checked PS3 Team Niketalk crew is maxed out at 300 members.

Brihunna needs to go in there and clean up and kick some of the dudes who have been inactive for awhile now on that crew.

seriously though, if they dont have an account on this site and are members wtf are they doing in our crew? 

those are usually the dudes who don't know how to work as a team during missions and so forth.

anybody wanna exchange races? 

or is there a crew meet?

so wtf is bad sport like? im in a good sport loby and everyone just pisses me off and blows my cars up and just does way too much ****

Bad sport lobbies are filled with all the people who go around blowing up your cars in the other lobbies so, as you can imagine, it's pure chaos :lol:

Just imagine what you're going through right now and throw in tanks, fighter jets and buzzards and that's the bad sports lobby

Just effed up and accidentally sold my 113k futo. Wife distracted me and i forgot to hit start after i sold it.

Anyone think they could hook me up with one?

If not thats cool too

PSN: Mactastic4167

With the MC Crew we got like 4 crews going lol. Rockstar needs to add a DELETE crews instead of it deleting after everyone leaves the crew so we can get this all organized.

wait what in the hell is going on with the crews?? 
grin.gif

you guys are making a cluster uff..

seriously though, if they dont have an account on this site and are members wtf are they doing in our crew? 

those are usually the dudes who don't know how to work as a team during missions and so forth.

anybody wanna exchange races? 

or is there a crew meet?
worst kind of players

dudes that speed off and leave you without a ride at the start of the mission, only to arrive at the destination solo

and get killed

So as it stands on crews:

Team Niketalk

Niketalk - crew leader abandoned, hasn't or won't hand it over to an active member

NT Elite- proposed as a replacement to Niketalk?

NTMC- side crew, motorcycle club

none of the crews are platform specific (they should've been IMO)

is that it?

if the leader of the NIKETALK crew STILL had the game all he had to do was choose "leave crew" , all this could be avoided ....

I know he been reading the thread these last two days ......

Till aits gets situated I just set the Team NT crew as my active ....

Last edited:
worst kind of players
dudes that speed off and leave you without a ride at the start of the mission, only to arrive at the destination solo
and get killed

So as it stands on crews:
Team Niketalk
Niketalk - crew leader abandoned, hasn't or won't hand it over to an active member
NT Elite- proposed as a replacement to Niketalk?

NTMC- side crew, motorcycle club

none of the crews are platform specific (they should've been IMO)

is that it?

I'm gonna go ahead and make NT ELITE 360 ONLY. If you are on 360 and cannot get into Team Niketalk click the link and request and invite to NT ELITE.

http://rsg.ms/1aFnBeT

Last edited:
if the leader of the NIKETALK crew STILL had the game all he had to do was choose "leave crew" , all this could be avoided ....

He still can on the social club site

He doesn't even need the game disc to leave the crew.

He can leave the Xbox NT crew on the R* social club website.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom