Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Naw they won't ban people, it would be stupid on their part.
We're two weeks away from PS4 and a little over three from XBOne. Not to mention COD and BF4 coming out

R* wants us to play their game over all of that. The last thing they want to do is prevent people from doing that, plus, A LOT of people have done it.
Los Santos would be a a ghost town if everyone got banned.

This was already patched before and no one got banned. I highly doubt anyone will this time
Ya that my be true...only time will tell.
speak for yourself
laugh.gif
Hell, I'm speaking for 85% of the people playing GTAO. You in the 15% from what you been saying. Congrats.

Ya that my be true...only time will tell.

Hell, I'm speaking for 85% of the people playing GTAO. You in the 15% from what you been saying. Congrats.

Huh.
Nah Im saying if they was to ban anyone, it would be the ones who glitched like 8+ mil & haven't even made that much playing the game. All they gotta do is look at the sc stats. Some ppl like lvl 50 with 10+ mil. Doesn't add up.

& I'm not exempt from anything. Did a a little before but I've actually earned 10+ mil. Its a few of us one here who actually like to do the missions , even if its for minimum wage now

But I know, Im gonna get flamed for saying that, so carry on with it. Its a game that's supposed to be fun, nothing more, not that serious..

btw, how the hell did yall get so many Tonka Trucks to spawn? All I ever see is two at a time...

Last edited:
Huh.
Nah Im saying if they was to ban anyone, it would be the ones who glitched like 8+ mil & haven't even made that much playing the game. All they gotta do is look at the sc stats. Some of yall like lvl 50 with 10+ mil. Doesnt add up.

& I'm not exempt from anything. Did a a little before but Ive actually earned 10+ mil
I figured you didn't do the glitch at all judging by how you laughed at us for doing it.

Level 20 with 30 mil DOES NOT make sense at all. I agree.

I glitched a few mill but it really wouldn't make sense for them to ban all these damn people.

Like someone said there's a lot of games coming out and 2 new systems... Banning folk now would be death sentence to a huge chunk of the player base.

Plus this glitch isn't even that bad... sports games got people glitching games that directly affect other players records in a negative way.

Why should they GAF about some people glitching for $$$ so they can go straight ignorant on all the whips they can at LSC?

I've spent hours and hundreds of $1000's switching the paint and wheels on my cars.

If they do ban people cause they're mad no ones paying real money for their fake money, then I along with a whooooole lot of other patrons will be done wit this game.  Won't even chalk up an L but Ill keep it movin.

If they do ban people cause they're mad no ones paying real money for their fake money, then I along with a whooooole lot of other patrons will be done wit this game.  Won't even chalk up an L but Ill keep it movin.
pimp.gif

Fortunately, I think/hope they have given up on the idea of us paying for those stupid gta cash cards :lol:.

Plus i, its getting a lil boring & Ive been neglecting NBA 2k14 for too long now. Might put it down till the DLC

Last edited:
Fortunately, I think/hope they have given up on the idea of us paying for those stupid gta cash cards
laugh.gif

Plus i, its getting a lil boring & Ive been neglecting NBA 2k14 for too long now. Might put it down till the DLC
What makes you say that? New info on the cash cards??

I really think they about to start dropping these 10-20 mil mansions into the mix. Which I'm sure half the people that did the glitch will pay for if they patch the glitch.

Batman hasn't been copped for me either due to GTAO. I'm tripping.

Fortunately, I think/hope they have given up on the idea of us paying for those stupid gta cash cards
laugh.gif

Yea if I'm banned for glitching I'm selling this joint and getting NHL 14 and COD.

What makes you say that? New info on the cash cards??

Its just my guess

The game has been out for a good minute now & they still haven't implemented it. I'm sure they've heard all the backlash from that idea.

I think they had the cards in when GTA:O first launched, but then took them out because of all the server issues.
I remember some dude in here said he bought one. He had the 400k apartment on like day two :lol:

I hope they keep them out though. People will always find a way to exploit money. Other things like property, clothing, and (certain) vehicles are a different story though. That stuff I would gladly pay for as DLC

The mass portion of players have glitched....doubt they ban, what I can see them doing tho is clearing out the bank accounts of the obvious glitchers...to me that's pretty fair, I wouldn't be mad if they take money I didn't earn from my account...

They are trying to build a lifelike economy....they have to address all of us glitched to stabilize it...I'm sure they'll implement mansions which would run millions, like I said earlier furnishing/electronic stores, more things to spend money on and the patching of glitches will eventually stabilize everything....an Ikea like store man...if spend hours in there...lmao

Is there Ikea in LA?

The mass portion of players have glitched....doubt they ban, what I can see them doing tho is clearing out the bank accounts of the obvious glitchers...to me that's pretty fair, I wouldn't be mad if they take money I didn't earn from my account...

They are trying to build a lifelike economy....they have to address all of us glitched to stabilize it...I'm sure they'll implement mansions which would run millions, like I said earlier furnishing/electronic stores, more things to spend money on and the patching of glitches will eventually stabilize everything....an Ikea like store man...if spend hours in there...lmao

Is there Ikea in LA?

yep. West/Covina has an Ikea off the 10e. :smokin

So many people have glitched that I think they will offer us immunity up until the patch. After that point you will get permabanned if you get caught. New people join everyday so in LS there will be the haves who have glitched to get their millions and the have mots who are like we were before the glitch went viral.

So be default the economy has been set up pretty well.

I would love to have a mansion in Vinewood Hills near Martin's or a farm house in Blaine county. Saving my scratch in anticipation

Last edited:
yo i have a question some of you higher level guys might be able to answer

i saw that there were 15 survival maps in gta 5 online, but the last one i unlocked was the saw mill map at level 30. i'm level 63 or so now and i haven't seen any new ones, are they just not released yet or do i have to keep leveling up?

Posting this for those who haven't seen it.

Dat xbox list :smokin

I don't even know what is going on with the crews. Can someone fill me in?

Last edited:
Posting this for those who haven't seen it.

Dat xbox list
smokin.gif

I don't even know what is going on with the crews. Can someone fill me in?

laugh.gif
mean.gif
 at somebody editing knicks all through the list. D.Rose quieted that noise with a endgame floater tho.

guys dont removed Nintendawg.  Ive been working a lot of OT.  But i'm still down.

Even if you're OD glitching I doubt you'll get banned. If anything they'll probably just reset your bankroll.

Next update will probably wipe your garage of any cars that were modded in from story mode. Along with public service and military vehicles.

Last edited:
Even if you're OD glitching I doubt you'll get banned. If anything they'll probably just reset your bankroll.

Next update will probably wipe your garage of any cars that were modded in from story mode. Along with public service and military vehicles.
Modded in from story?

Whats that even mean?

Back
Top Bottom