Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Nice work on that logo bro

And good job on the missions earlier dblackboy and pushthatush. I'll be back on around 11pm est

Last edited:
This…had a shootout trying to put one in the garage down at the docks SMH I'm like come on bruh

If Im every in ya lobby remind me to let you get them first. Its a hobby of mines to put ignition bombs in them, then watch someone else get it :lol:

Last edited:
If Im every in ya lobby remind me to let you get them first. Its a hobby of mines to put ignition bombs in them, then watch someone else get it :lol:
I failed one of those once, forgot to confirm the bomb. I might start doing the remote bomb, so I can text them a message before boom.

Bro...dudes up in the mountains sniping and **** I did catch some dude slipping up there thinking he was slick..

I'm hosting all sorts of random missions at the moment...no one accepting invites tho...lol

Parachuting is actually quite fun

I'm hosting all sorts of random missions at the moment...no one accepting invites tho...lol

Parachuting is actually quite fun
 word man, thats why i logged off.

it took about 15 mins just to get that first deathmatch going.

lol then after that first one people were hyped.

those were fun as hell, bruh all i saw was you running out in the open every time.

i could even snipe your feet when you were chillin behind a bin 
roll.gif

word man, thats why i logged off.

it took about 15 mins just to get that first deathmatch going.

lol then after that first one people were hyped.

those were fun as hell, bruh all i saw was you running out in the open every time.

i could even snipe your feet when you were chillin behind a bin :rofl:

Bruh...I was a god damb walking target bruh...I was beyond frustrated..

The garage is growing.. :smokin

I was playing with a friend yesterday and some dude saw my rank and was like "LEVEL 52?!?!?! ..get a life.."

:rofl: there's dude at 130+ and I'm a no life? #ohwell

I can never join a game with a crew member on xbl.. Are the majority of yall on psn?

ive seen a few of you guys but its no more than 3 deep.. We need to run things

Back
Top Bottom