Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Legit brought out the tank this morning and killed like 10 personal cars....still didn't get thrown in bad sport while trying to get thrown in.....lmaoooooo

Just heard West end girls on the radio at work and just about lost it. Now it'll be stuck in my head all day :smh:

:lol:

Tell me why I made a mix cd of songs from the radio. Phil Collins, Stevie Wonder, Pet Shop Boys, Yacht, Chaingang of 1974, A$AP, Don Johnson, NWA, Fergie

All these joints go hard in the whip :smokin

Dat feel when some dude desperately tries to spin you out the whole race and fails when he slips on a. Cardboard in down the drain...

Legit tears at this dude mad at the end...lmao

laugh.gif

Tell me why I made a mix cd of songs from the radio. Phil Collins, Stevie Wonder, Pet Shop Boys, Yacht, Chaingang of 1974, A$AP, Don Johnson, NWA, Fergie

All these joints go hard in the whip
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
@Azul Rolexpost that playlist.

If anyone want to trade races, I'm on now in PS3... PSN: Mactastic4167

I'm trying to get up to lvl 100 tonight

Was on just now for a few min and I'm starting to get bored of this game. Can never get in a session with more than 2 crew members, dudes always killing each other, and people always wanna do races and nothing else. :stoneface:

i'm glad my excitement amuses you. i haven't bought a new game in over 2 years, let alone turn on my PS3.

You're cool, tho

I'm just laughing because I feel you didn't live the game through its glory, which was very short...Lot of peeps hanging up the jersey by now...but enjoy beo

Back
Top Bottom