Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
i can't believe folks are really excited about this feature.

rock* just put lipstick on a pig and cats are thirstin'.
Pigs are delicious doe. Plus from a first person point of view the game will feel very different.

I never cared that much about online so I aint hurt over that. Would've liked more heists in the single player mode though.

:smh: :smh: :smh: i can't believe folks are really excited about this feature.

I don't know, I had stopped playing GTA4 and then got a FPS mod for it and was excited for the game again.

Just feels better overall playing that way for some reason.

Yeah, the first person mod in GTA IV is incredible, and that's just a bootleg version. Nowhere near what R* is doing now.

If it goes down to 30 on Black Friday I will cop, but I'm not paying full price for this again.
They need some sort of trade in deal

I think i must be the only person who isn't a fan of fps....

The rest of it looks amazing tho...

And that's what pisses me off... Rock* straight up lied to us on so many fronts... Game wouldn't be ported over... previous gen only... story dlc... heists...

And ill still buy the damn game...
No you're not; I'm right there with you.

I agree. I won't pay full price for this but I have to admit this does look awesome. Will be looking out of this on the PS4 when price is good.

Not sure how i feel about FPS honestly, looking forward to trying it. Hopefully there is an option to go back to 3rd.

And why wouldn't we get this game again? What else that's good on next gen?. Destiny, Cod, drive club????? :lol: no thanks

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: :smh: i can't believe folks are really excited about this feature.

Naw it's more than that. FP mode opens up so many possibilities. I posted this in the PS thread, but I'll post it here too
Bro, R* tryin to take over every genre. You can still use the content creator to create custom deathmatches, but now you can lock them to first person only if you wanted. They've said the mode isn't just a cheap camera view option, but a fully fleshed out mode with new animations and mechanics. There's over 3000 animations for reloading guns alone!

Given all that you could potentially make GTA V a full on FPS with nearly endless maps! If the gunplay in FP is solid I could see people playing the game strictly for that. R* is about to be stepping all on COD's toes

Will pov/fps carry over to online?
:nerd:

Yup

Idk what's worse... The lack of heists or the constant *****ing about no heists.

Yeah, it sucks and they said they would have them, but Jesus H, the whining is not going to make them come any faster, if at all.

It would have been better off for R* if they just kept their mouth shut and only announced stuff that is already 100% ready to be delivered.

I agree, but come on already with the whining.

I could see if it wasn't obvious that R* busted their *** with both the old gen and now the the new gen versions of this game. Very few games have this much content available. There hasn't been an open world this impressive ever.

Maybe the heists just weren't working well and they had to go back to the drawing board.

If you are a last-gen player that wasnt planning on buying the game again, I think it is time to chalk up the heists as a L. If they ever come out I am pretty sure they will be for PS4/X1/PC only. Hell, we may have to chalk up story DLC as a L too. It makes the most sense for R* to make them exclusive to the current gen, so they can persuade more people to double dip on the game.

Although I thoroughly enjoyed the game (and still do), I cant help but feel like R* did us last-gen users dirty.

If you are a last-gen player that wasnt planning on buying the game again, I think it is time to chalk up the heists as a L. If they ever come out I am pretty sure they will be for PS4/X1/PC only. Hell, we may have to chalk up story DLC as a L too. It makes the most sense for R* to make them exclusive to the current gen, so they can persuade more people to double dip on the game.

Although I thoroughly enjoyed the game (and still do), I cant help but feel like R* did us last-gen users dirty.

This is what the **** I said... With that said, I'm getting that BF ps4 deal from Dell...

Their #1 **** move was stating over and over GTAV was exclusive only for PS3/360 and not coming to next gen so it's a must buy if you want to experience GTA. 1 year later surprise, it's actually coming out for next gen. :lol:

R* only said that because they know they wouldn't have set the record for day 1 sales if they announced it's also coming to next gen. People would have waited for the superior version. Well played R*.

No way in hell i'm double dipping unless they would have added story dlc to the next gen package.

Last edited:
FPS looks dope as hell. Still gonna wait for story DLC and or heists before I cop. About to make the transition to current gen so I'm gonna be busy with a few other games before I get GTA again

I think rockstar really wanted to put this game out for ps4/xb1 originally but stood to lose too much money if they left out last gen so they dropped a watered down version last year. I wouldn't be surprised if they do drop the extra heists for ps4/xb1. That gameplay at 1080p looks incredible. I don't even care if my old online character doesn't port, i'm ok with starting fresh with a half mill.

Last edited:

No you're not; I'm right there with you.
Me too. I even find it flat out silly that this FPS gimmick is a deal breaker for some people, who otherwise wouldn't have bought it. But if it helps to sell more games, then I can't complain.

GTA is a third person game and that's how I'm going to play it.

I haven't read the specifics -  can you customize the options so that you can only switch FPS on when you're aiming a weapon? Because I could see myself using FPS when using a weapon only. And it would be nice if there was a quick animation where the camera zooms inside your character's head from 3rd to 1st person when you press LT to aim your weapon. FPS while on foot exploring and messing around wouldn't be fun for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom