Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Playing story mode on ps4... I have to get Gauntlets modded for the big heist... I get in one as Trevor, but there's another parked next to it, so I switch to Franklin to try and get it too... That fails the mission and asks if I want to retry... I say yes...

I get ******* respawned in Franklin's house in a car... A car that isn't the Gauntlet Btw... It was :lol:

thanks for holding it down during that random *** shootout
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I had just hopped on to get this car and you showed up with the cops on you

they need to add hydraulics, we're in "LA"

f4gvnq.jpg

if you're looking for a good way to take pics of the front of your car go to the elevated parking near the subway entrance

2yzljk4.jpg

Last edited:
Also, is there a way to sex another player in the online version?

Like to catch son slipping infront of his crib or while he's in an alley making a bank transfer on his phone? Closest thing I can think of is the pelvic thrust action but it doesn't do anything to the other player

:lol: with ya mindset. Ray J would love to have you on call for his team of booty bandits

i like to the .50 or the sawed off but when it's the wild wild west in the lobby you can't really reach for those

when 2 lames roll by trying to run you down in a ugly Zentoro or whatever it's called

Last edited:
Also, is there a way to sex another player in the online version?

Like to catch son slipping infront of his crib or while he's in an alley making a bank transfer on his phone? Closest thing I can think of is the pelvic thrust action but it doesn't do anything to the other player

Yep. Have to have a modded system tho

:lol: Its cheap but come on... every gun outside of the sniper rifles is complete auto aim... skill isnt the biggest factor in this game.

Naw man it's pretty much an automatic sniper rifle. Really high powered. Sniping actually takes some skill.

Naw man it's pretty much an automatic sniper rifle. Really high powered. Sniping actually takes some skill.
Yeah I know but no one snipes ALL the time unless they fly to the top of buildings and snipe people down in the street. I wish there were lobbies without auto aim. I also don't use homing missiles in freemode because they're incredibly cheap.

i like to the .50 or the sawed off but when it's the wild wild west in the lobby you can't really reach for those
when 2 lames roll by trying to run you down in a ugly Zentoro or whatever it's called

:lol:

dont hate on da zentorno drive by masta checkin in :pimp:

its easy tho just get da rockets out for cars like that

First person view. They try and run you over. Barrel roll out the way and catch them slippin' as they drive by. Too easy.

Anybody in a vehicle is already handicapped against a person on foot. It's so easy to pick off drivers and roll out of the way.

laugh.gif

dont hate on da zentorno drive by masta checkin in
pimp.gif

its easy tho just get da rockets out for cars like that
i don't like blowing up cars unless it's some *** hole that won't leave me alone. 

I don't want a rocket launcher either.  Prefer to do walk ups 
devil.gif

i ain't hiding with no sniper rifle or no jet shooting bombs

bodie-s-last-stand-o.gif

Last edited:
My preferred method of disposal is by suicide bombing :lol: grab a car off the street, slap a sticky bomb on it, ram it into someones car and detonate. Quite satisfying.

First person view. They try and run you over. Barrel roll out the way and catch them slippin' as they drive by. Too easy.

pullin up in da zentorno in reverse and lighting em up >
sick.gif
 i'm putting money on all Zentoro drivers feet from now on.  TOS!

I try to be cool and not bother anyone first, but I can't let them pass

everybody that drives those is always blood thirsty

i helped some fool get 30k in survival because he kept getting killed each round

as soon as we get out he shoots me, guess what he was driving.... 

Last edited:

pullin up in da zentorno in reverse and lighting em up >
:x  i'm putting money on all Zentoro drivers feet from now on.  TOS!
I try to be cool and not bother anyone first, but I can't let them pass
everybody that drives those is always blood thirsty

i helped some fool get 30k in survival because he kept getting killed each round
as soon as we get out he shoots me, guess what he was driving.... 

:lol: scumbag move. I have a Zentorno but honestly, I hardly ever drive it. The only time I take it out is for missions so I don't get burned on the way to the objective. In free roam I'm mostly in my Phoenix or some other oldschool. Some days me and my boys ride around on Bati RRs all day calling ourselves Ducati Boys :lol:. My supers just collect dust

Are there still "bad sport lobbies"? And how many cars do you have to blow up to get placed in one? Cuz I swear people blow up my car all the time like it's nothing and I get the message when I do it. I try to chill cuz I dont wanna get placed in that lobby.

Old people play GTA5. Around 2:45 it gets pretty funny.

person recording: "why did you stop?"
old person: "Because it's a stop sign"

old person: "I'm waiting for the light to change"

"they are going to cancel my insurance for god's sake"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom