Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Theme or come as you are? BYOBud/beer?
Theme is Suit and Tie, we are gonna send the picture in as a gta submission for the 1 million dollar reward, if we can get a full private lobby on gta that would ne clutch
Let me go get spiffy right quick then. We should find a more scenic location for the shot tho...maybe bring out the Benz, Bimmers, Aston Martins, Corvettes, Range Rovers etc

Last edited:
Everybody should bring out the new whips for this submission.

You know that rock star is gonna want to see the new content for the winning pic, hence the photo contest during business weekend.

I say we get suited up, with t-pain hats and new whips, we need some female characters too

I'm just going off what I see other contest winners doing

We got to get creative, like this photo I took from Reddit. This the type of ishh that will get us over the top and win...

Last edited:
How I'm kickin' pimpin' right now, gonna change before tonight tho

0_0.jpg

+black slacks & black oxfords w/ tan sole

Where's Ksteezy when you need em

Last edited:
sorry guys, i had an emergency last night, thus i could not orchestrate the photo.If you guys want to give it another try today we can run it :smokin

*** RP COME UP ***

Aight so if your that guy that gave up on the game and now wanna come back but are struggling with RP, follow these steps for easy RP

1) Follow this link and on the far right of the page, select "Add to game"

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/kndmLq8Aq0Sf1Os_ous6Qg

2) Once you added the playlist, go back into GTAO, Press; Start > Online > Playlist > My Bookmarked Playlist > RP Grab > Eat

Complete this 2-player race solo and depending on your current rank, RP payouts range from 3K to 4.5K for a 25 second race.

Rinse and repeat

This playlist can be repeated as many times as possible so get your rank up because the RP payout is only so high because of the business weekend and tomorrow the RP payout will return to what it always has been.

*** RP COME UP ***

Aight so if your that guy that gave up on the game and now wanna come back but are struggling with RP, follow these steps for easy RP

1) Follow this link and on the far right of the page, select "Add to game"

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/kndmLq8Aq0Sf1Os_ous6Qg

2) Once you added the playlist, go back into GTAO, Press; Start > Online > Playlist > My Bookmarked Playlist > RP Grab > Eat

Complete this 2-player race solo and depending on your current rank, RP payouts range from 3K to 4.5K for a 25 second race.

Rinse and repeat

This playlist can be repeated as many times as possible so get your rank up because the RP payout is only so high because of the business weekend and tomorrow the RP payout will return to what it always has been.
Aight lemme get on

Back
Top Bottom