Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Cpl tips. You haveee to use the drivers side door. Otherwise youll toss the hooker and the glitch wont work.

Also when swapping cars swap woth an actual car not an empty spot. Itll still work but ive found it to be buggy and sometimes will only let you do it once before it starts forcing you out ur whip.

Hookers spawn between 22:00 and 5:00

Make it easy on urself and find your snug parking spot first. I use the one right betwen the liqour store and the motel 6 on vinewood. Pros always spawn right there. Head in to the spot then start busting. No use in even giving her an oppurtunity to bail on you.

Stopped at like 12M bought a third place n filled the garage with stunt bikes. Stuntin is all i do anymore. :pimp:

Funniest **** ever is pulling the prostitute out of a glitchers car that has spawned in your garage. Just wait til the drivers door opens, then open the passenger side. The ho will fall right out of their ride

Finally made it to 10,000 kills without the use of a tank.

what lvl rank are you?

i'm wondering if we level up faster if we spend all of our time killing up each other, rather then running missions. the other day i saw a cat sitting at lvl 1003 and he did nothing on the board, and then a saw a guy leveled 290, go up one lvl in 5 minutes just killing up the other folks on the board.

Im lvl 218 right now. You rank up faster doing missions.
Rooftop Rumble is hands down the best and fastest way to rank up as of right now.

I stopped doin that mission 3 updates ago because when I got to level 170 people start accusing me of modding every time I killed em too much.
This of course was before they adjusted the ranks to eliminate modded ranks.

It has taken me that long to go from 170 to 218
Deathmatches will rank you up fast too, but it takes longer to do a deathmatch than it does to do RR.

i need to figure out how some players consecutively get RR after just finishing it. i might get it once in a blue moon. i'm tired of being in the 100s club.

i need to figure out how some players consecutively get RR after just finishing it. i might get it once in a blue moon. i'm tired of being in the 100s club.

Press start, go to jobs, host job, Rockstar created, missions, rooftop rumble.

That's off the top of my head. I'm driving to work so I can't look it up obviously. But that's the general gist of it.

That's off the top of my head. I'm driving to work so I can't look it up obviously. But that's the general gist of it.

I wouldn't say they made it easier but it takes longer to do now. First gotta kill the people in the garage then the cars that spawn after and last kill the guy driving off with the case.

Coveted is stupid long now though hahaha. I did it with my cousin and got shot down by a missile on our first try. It was nuts.

it ain't easier for me. the few times i get RR, i get selfish and run it by myself. when i host it, i usually get linked up with low lvls that don't know what they're doing, or don't speak english. they blow up the documents and make us run it over and over.

i usually call for my buzzard, hover at one of the garage entrances, let off missiles on the folks inside and the 3 spawning cars, then fly over to the drop off spot where there are other gunmen. rack up a few RPs there and wait for ol' boy to bring me my docs.

Lol @ usin the choppa

I drive on to the bridge fire some grenades n wait for my teammates to clean up the mess while I'm alrdy sittin there wait in on the docs. Mission usually done in under 5 min

The money glitch no longer works. After duplicating your car, u no longer can drive out of your garage. It was awesome while it lasted

Once you run the job just bookmark it. It makes it easier to start

It wont let me get online smh. My screen froze up when I was selling some adders and it won't let me get back online I'm stuck in the loading screen since this afternoon

Damn, I'm scared to look online now. If they took my money, oh well. At least I got to buy every car I wanted and fully mod them. At the end of the day, there will be new glitches soon and we'll all have the funds to buy whatever new cars and weapons they cook up.

Back
Top Bottom