Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Lol at them takin sons scrilla.

Did u leave the garage full of dupes for later? I'm assuming those are the ppl they targeted. My homie got his previous glitch $ taken but somehow I've made it thru all the updates unscathed. I never keep more than 10 mill cash tho. I jus buy damn near everything so I can flip it back later if necessary

Edit: jus logged on to find a random Franklin's buffalo with a dead hooker in it n my garage. Went to hop in and the car disappeared and the hooker is now lying in a pool of blood in my garage lolol

Last edited:
That's only half. And they piss me off too lol it all moves regularly tho besides the plasma. My room is a birds best of cords and cables. :smh

I had only done the glitch 2 times and had about 6 mil, I did have a garage full of adders. I don't even feel like playing any more

Shouts to JayMos Pop and Edot. Constantly wrecking sht and hurtin cats feelings. Green light.

You know how we do bruh! Might as well make BXNT since we always link up wrecking ****. You already know the same thing gonna happen tonight. Those train rides are fun :lol: #nightcrew

Last edited:
Might just have to do that for the ps4 if erbody converts at the end of the year. I'm sure it's gonna be some cats who never got into online cuz of next gens coming late last year...ill be ready to smash them pups.

Last edited:
You know how we do bruh! Might as well make BXNT since we always link up wrecking ****. You already know the same thing gonna happen tonight. Those train rides are fun :lol: #nightcrew

Yo! Always fun running with you guys. I hate having these new early hours at work. I'm not on nightly like I once was, but you guys are always entertaining hahaha

Edit: ^that was supposed to quote klrossjr, too.

Last edited:
when gta come out for the one/ps4 we shld make separate threads because i never know who is playin on what system

I'm not going to ps4 until I know for sure the infrastructure online is stable. I'll be damned if they delete any of my characters again

Glitchers and hackers taking over every lobby now :smh:

^^^this. there's been an overturned ferris wheel in the middle of the street at the corner of the building where michael takes on the alien horde..........don't read that last part if you haven't got to that part in storymode. giant boulders start dropping out of the sky onto the street. it's been like this for a week now online. the crazy thing is, it happens in missions too. i was running rooftop rumble and smashed into some invisible wall in the middle of the street. a couple seconds pass and it showed to be the ferris wheel.

Random pic:

I think that's Azul with the other gold Zentorno. Was it you, bro? I forget.

Last night's shenanigans with BXPA. The smart car on the far right had no roof. I need that mod!

My two on the right, bobysteels in the green, and Jay on the far left.

Canada dude with a cool mod. Dude was coloring everyone's Liberator any color.

Always fun. If y'all are running with cool people, this game won't get old.

Last edited:
That's my topless Panto Edot. I got it from a modder when they came out. That lobby yesterday was pretty cool. Was expecting a war but it turned out to be a pillow fight. That Canadian dude gave me flares and Molotovs too

Last edited:
I think I want to make my zentorno gold now :lol:

I had to dip from that lobby though. I was itching to kill somebody. I'll be on around the same time tonight.

Back
Top Bottom