****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

old vid i know but this *%%%+ always appreciated for the lulz
pimp.gif

roll.gif

WARNER ROBINS — The rapper Waka Flocka Flame is being held in the Houston County Jail on a probation violation.

Jail officials confirmed that Waka Flocka Flame, whose real name is Juaquin James Malphurs, was arrested by the Houston County Sheriff’s Office and is being held on a probation violation. He was taken into custody on Tuesday. The nature of the probation violation was unknown Wednesday. He received probation for a charge of possession of a sawed-off shotgun.  

Malphurs, 23, is signed to So Icey Entertainment, a label founded by rapper Gucci Mane.

His debut single, “O Let’s Do It,

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

WARNER ROBINS — The rapper Waka Flocka Flame is being held in the Houston County Jail on a probation violation.

Jail officials confirmed that Waka Flocka Flame, whose real name is Juaquin James Malphurs, was arrested by the Houston County Sheriff’s Office and is being held on a probation violation. He was taken into custody on Tuesday. The nature of the probation violation was unknown Wednesday. He received probation for a charge of possession of a sawed-off shotgun.  

Malphurs, 23, is signed to So Icey Entertainment, a label founded by rapper Gucci Mane.

His debut single, “O Let’s Do It,

laugh.gif

Why they even put rappers on probation anymore? Unlimited amounts of liquor and dro X  chillin' wit childhood homeboys every night is just recipe for failure.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

laugh.gif

Why they even put rappers on probation anymore? Unlimited amounts of liquor and dro X  chillin' wit childhood homeboys every night is just recipe for failure.
It's a trap... duh

Atlanta Zoo is
eek.gif
smokin.gif

But c'mon Waka Flocka
smh.gif
, I don't think playboy is built for the music industry, too much legal troubles, and incidents...

Oh yeah! And, I'm defitnely coppin' the "Burrrprint 2HD"!!!

pimp.gif

My inbox full of %#%+ bruh ima see if they'll let me leak something. ill probably have to tag it up tho

Back
Top Bottom