OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and why is he lookin' so dumb and lost in the third verse of photoshoot?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What tape is this song on anyway...

Gansta grillz the movie Milkshake aint you a girl?
last time I checked...
laugh.gif

dam, they just now making a video?

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by cartune

I met Gucci Mane at Lenox Mall in the Apple Store today...

I guess that Genius Bar back-up was worth the wait...
roll.gif

I wish I got a pic...
smh.gif

Thats so random what was Gucci doin in the Apple Store
laugh.gif
I was getting helped at the genius bar and in walks Gucci and dude is standing right next to me. I'm like
eek.gif

and dude is like whats up and I'm just like...yo...i'm a big fan etc. And his dude with him has this louis bag or whatever and is like his body man or something. Then he walks towards the front of the store, talks to a clerk and points at a laptop and I think just buys a macbook pro and i think gets someone to give it to him later or something then dude leaves. It was so random...of course dude is looking really lost and...gucci like...but it was still
pimp.gif
tho... I think the Black Phantom on Black rims was his out near the valet tho...
The funny thing was, no one recognized him...it was crazy...

it was like all white people and older black people in the store...i was the onlyone like...

DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO THIS IS?!
Was he iced out...my bro met him he said dude was tall as hell

Yeah...if him and Jeezy got into physically Jeezy would have to have a gun...Gucci has to be at least 6' 6"...
laugh.gif

Dude had the SO ICEY ENT shirt with red writing and that RUBY RED Circle Chain with the Bird on it. joint didn't even sparkle...looked fake if you askme...or maybe it was cheap...

roll.gif

I wish I got a pic...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I was getting helped at the genius bar and in walks Gucci and dude is standing right next to me. I'm like
eek.gif

and dude is like whats up and I'm just like...yo...i'm a big fan etc. And his dude with him has this louis bag or whatever and is like his body man or something. Then he walks towards the front of the store, talks to a clerk and points at a laptop and I think just buys a macbook pro and i think gets someone to give it to him later or something then dude leaves. It was so random...of course dude is looking really lost and...gucci like...but it was still
pimp.gif
tho... I think the Black Phantom on Black rims was his out near the valet tho...

it was like all white people and older black people in the store...i was the onlyone like...

Yeah...if him and Jeezy got into physically Jeezy would have to have a gun...Gucci has to be at least 6' 6"...
laugh.gif

Dude had the SO ICEY ENT shirt with red writing and that RUBY RED Circle Chain with the Bird on it. joint didn't even sparkle...looked fake if you ask me...or maybe it was cheap...

It is fake...

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

JUELZ ROCKIN' THE RUGBY ATTIRE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and why is he lookin' so dumb and lost in the third verse of photoshoot?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What tape is this song on anyway...

Gansta grillz the movie Milkshake aint you a girl?
last time I checked...
laugh.gif

dam, they just now making a video?
BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR GIRL ON THE BRICKSQUAD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

devil.gif

roll.gif

I wish I got a pic...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Dude had the SO ICEY ENT shirt with red writing and that RUBY RED Circle Chain with the Bird on it. joint didn't even sparkle...looked fake if you ask me...or maybe it was cheap...

Yeah when he stands next to Shawty Lo he makes L-O look like a little boy.....Gucci bigger than him....the fight not fair, we can start itover here and we can end it over there
pimp.gif

Yeah but I definetely woulda asked him was up with that GG the movie pt.2

Make the trap say Aye censored is
laugh.gif

They dont play it on the radio so I never heard it censored but it is on the Texaco Shawty mixtape

I saw Gucci here in DC at his show @ DC Live and he damn sure ain't no 6'6. Or even 6'3 for that matter.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I saw Gucci here in DC at his show @ DC Live and he damn sure ain't no 6'6. Or even 6'3 for that matter.
Dude i'm like 5' 6"

Dude is at least 6' 3-6"

Everyone is mad tall to me...
laugh.gif

Ive met Jeezy before too at the footlocker at lenox and dude DEFINITELY isn't more than 2" taller than me...I'd venture to say 1".

Ive met Jeezy before too at the footlocker at lenox and dude DEFINITELY isn't more than 2" taller than me...I'd venture to say 1".
Yeah my boy meet him before said dude is no taller than 5'8, I think Gucci a good 6'2 if not 6'3.

Gucci 6'3 Waka 6'4 I think and askin Gucci when a mixtape is droppin is a waste of time believe that. you need to ask Drama he hasnt even started on ithe workin with Nore.

I've avoided Gucci forever thinking he must be trash, but fool doesn't seem like he's going anywhere so can somebody put me on. Give me a couplemixtapes or albums that i need please...?

Originally Posted by thejrob

I've avoided Gucci forever thinking he must be trash, but fool doesn't seem like he's going anywhere so can somebody put me on. Give me a couple mixtapes or albums that i need please...?

themoviedjdrama&gucci.jpg

00-va-dj+burn+one+&+gucci+mak-%EF%BF%BDchicken+tak-d(bootleg)-2cd-2006-cover.jpg

Originally Posted by thejrob

I've avoided Gucci forever thinking he must be trash, but fool doesn't seem like he's going anywhere so can somebody put me on. Give me a couple mixtapes or albums that i need please...?
do $!#%!% refuse to check the first page?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Gucci 6'3 Waka 6'4 I think and askin Gucci when a mixtape is droppin is a waste of time believe that. you need to ask Drama he hasnt even started on it he workin with Nore.
Picture me doin' the Gucci dance wit' his hands behind is head grinnin' sayin' "ah, ah"
laugh.gif

and Keith you are MAAADDDD late!

Back
Top Bottom