****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by Naseem

5ff36d994d18d6e227bc567d664212730fa0b4e2.JPG
BURRRRRRRRR! this ur plate?
pimp.gif

the tay tape is dope to me. at first i was like eh...he doesn't sound natural on the mic but i think that might just be on track 2. the rest yeah...has sort of a hypnotize minds feel IMO.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

eh....I couldn't even get through the first song on that Tay---

ohwell.gif

I know that's ya boy tune tho

YEAH, rapping is not for everyone the beats are
pimp.gif
but dude sucks #!!

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

eh....I couldn't even get through the first song on that Tay---

ohwell.gif

I know that's ya boy tune tho

skip to the next track (not tryna be smart). the first track he raps on is horrible but it gets better.

you big dummy wrote:
Gucci & Flocka performing at the ESPY after party

Neva thought i'd see the day where Bricksquad performs at the ESPY's
frown.gif

"BRICKSQUAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!" (c) Waka Flocka Flame.

pimp.gif
@ that slim joint

Not tryin to fire any shots but
laugh.gif
at how im just startin to see people down south rocking AE and *++* like that. The young cats round here been off that faze @ least 3-4 years.

New Juice man tape... *YAWNNN*

OJ's tape dropped under the radar like a $*%$!. And looking at the tracklist it looks like it has mostly new songs

smh.gif

from sohh: Waka speaking on gucci and nicki's new management situation

"I can say when you start getting hot, there are a lot of people that get in your ear. I call that the devil. It'll turn you against the people that helped you. They must have just felt like they needed a change. Maybe they felt like other people can take their career somewhere else. I don't know. Just like LeBron [James] going to the Heat. I ain't mad, though, or got problems with anybody. Moms is good; her bills are paid...Yeah, [it affected my relationship with Gucci] all the way. All the way. I ain't got beef or anything but it has changed. We don't talk anymore. Nicki is still my homey, though. I got her number and can call her whenever. My momma ain't got no problems with her or anything either. Let's make that clear." (VIBE)

Back
Top Bottom