****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

What's good with that Return of Mr. Zone 6? Did it drop yet? I see it floating around but if it was legit I figured some would have posted it.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

What's good with that Return of Mr. Zone 6? Did it drop yet? I see it floating around but if it was legit I figured some would have posted it.

Tomorrow is the official release date. DUnno what time though

Can't wait
smokin.gif

"Mouth Full of Gold" >>>>>>>>>>>>

I ##$#! with Return of Zone 6. Old Gucci >>>>>>>>>

Still no HQ version of Bricksquad Mafia tho?
nerd.gif
Don't matter cause Mouth Full of Gold is on the album and that's all I really wanted
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Tomorrow is the official release date. DUnno what time though
It's a retail album, not a mixtape online 

It's worth the listen.

I copped it today, it's dope but WAY TOO many features. I don't like any of these bums Waka, Chop, Wale, Slim Dunkin, Wooh and the rest of those bums.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I copped it today, it's dope but WAY TOO many features. I don't like any of these bums Waka, Chop, Wale, Slim Dunkin, Wooh and the rest of those bums.
Fixed.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Bugging. I mess with all of them.
Stop sleeping on Wooh.

Im glad Gucci came back hard with Return of Mr. Zone 6.
Production is very on point.

He needed to do this, because The Appeal and that Gucci 2X mixtape were hot garbage.

I thought Return of Zone 6 was pretty sub-par (My Year
sick.gif
)
but that new Gucci and 50 Cent - Recently is hot 

That new Slim Dunkin out New Capp and Kebo Gotti coming next week tho

Bricksquad Records going over to Universal Wait...What? Gone....

Back
Top Bottom