****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Great read, a lot of real talk in that interview that I wouldn't expect to come from him. Tune always droppin new info
pimp.gif

if you could go back and talk to yourself as a kid, what would you tell yourself?
I probably would've told myself to stay in school longer [and] get a college degree. I'd try to be more knowledgeable about the world, because I could've used that in my profession right now. My vocabulary would be wider. I'd be more knowledgeable. I could touch on more topics in my music. But I only go as far as I know, and that's the streets.
What were you like when you were younger?
I was bad as a kid, but I was smart. I was in a lot of trouble, but only because I was a busybody and I didn't have anything to occupy my time. If they'd kept me [involved] with activities … I probably would've excelled. I wasn't into sports or anything. I was just running the streets.

I'm bout to get on my soapbox...but I really wish this side of rappers was made more available to kids. They only going to listen me for somuch...but if they could hear it from somebody like Gucci, a person who they probably think doesn't have ANY regrets....and especially not about education,it would really get through to them.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

if you could go back and talk to yourself as a kid, what would you tell yourself?
I probably would've told myself to stay in school longer [and] get a college degree. I'd try to be more knowledgeable about the world, because I could've used that in my profession right now. My vocabulary would be wider. I'd be more knowledgeable. I could touch on more topics in my music. But I only go as far as I know, and that's the streets.
I was bad as a kid, but I was smart. I was in a lot of trouble, but only because I was a busybody and I didn't have anything to occupy my time. If they'd kept me [involved] with activities … I probably would've excelled. I wasn't into sports or anything. I was just running the streets.
I'm bout to get on my soapbox...but I really wish this side of rappers was made more available to kids. They only going to listen me for so much...but if they could hear it from somebody like Gucci, a person who they probably think doesn't have ANY regrets....and especially not about education, it would really get through to them.

so true..

"im a hood rich n,
i aint never had +%%,
im really aint +%%,
n talking about me,
but they really aint +%%,
they aint say +%%,
it dont make dollas
it dont make sense
pimp.gif
BURR!!

[h3]Zaytoven on MTV News[/h3]
Xavier "Zaytoven" Dotson literally is crafting the sound of the South as we know it right now. Usher, Jagged Edge, Rick Ross, Slim from 112, Yung LA - all are on his just-done list, but his biggest clients are the two dudes he's been rocking with for years, Gucci Mane and OJ Da Juiceman.

"When me and Gucci sit down, I make tracks real fast and he can write songs real fast," Zay told us about his friend of almost a decade. Their winning game plan was to just release new music as frequently as possible.

"We felt we could do that faster and more than anybody else," Zay explained. "We put out more music than anybody else has. We felt that what's was gonna separate us from everybody else. Everybody don't get a chance to breathe. People be like, 'They putting out all that music' - it made them pay attention."

The Gucc is back in the studio after his jail stint, and 'Toven said people are just now recognizing what he's known for almost 10 years.

"He actually came and was trying to write music for his little nephew," he said of how Gucci first started making his own songs. "He was coming by [my studio], trying to get his nephew. Once he started recording and I heard him ... I said, 'This guy got it right here.' A lot of people didn't hear it then, but I liked Gucci Mane's music a whole lot. We were doing our own thing. I'd make beats, he'd rap and we'd go to the club and perform.

"The sound I got is how Gucci Mane rap," Zay explained. "It's hard, but it's still bright and got character to it. It ain't just hard and gory - it's got life to it."

damn that dude was seeing stars and shid on the ground lol

lmaooooooooooo always keep 360 view when u in the club u never know who is going to sneak you.

Say tune whats good with Kourtney Money? Everytime I heard him spit his flow was nice and his word play is pretty raw also. He quit rappin and went back totrappin or what?lol

I'm in the alley like an alley cat, tryna make my money back,
jays jumpin back to back cause they luv that, when I bring it out the fold man this sh** is good as gold,
man this sh** is good as sold watch me make my money fold

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kourtney money is that _, but I don't know if he one of them types thats good on other people +#+%, but not able to hold down a whole tape by himself

Nah seriously though...

when is Salute Me Or Shoot Me Vol. 2 droppin?

anybody seen that vid when Flocka was talkin bout it was already out? But he was
pimp.gif
though so he obviously didn't know what he was talking about.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Only 3 things....

STUNT!

SHINE!!

AND

FLEX!!!!!!!

The only waka song I like...
pimp.gif

#@+@ goes soooo hard..Pause

Makes me wanna grow dreads, zap out�and punch a random %%!## in the mouth...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

JESUS...

I need this in my life

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

I'm bout to get on my soapbox...but I really wish this side of rappers was made more available to kids. They only going to listen me for so much...but if they could hear it from somebody like Gucci, a person who they probably think doesn't have ANY regrets....and especially not about education, it would really get through to them.

Yep

Word to an intro sociology class.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Say tune whats good with Kourtney Money? Everytime I heard him spit his flow was nice and his word play is pretty raw also. He quit rappin and went back to trappin or what?lol

I was thinking about this the other day as far as I know he still alive. He more 32 ent then So Icey so look out for him on the new OJ mixtapecoming up (dont know anything else about the tape)

Far as the flocka tape who knows man its done I think we just waiting on DJ Ace and Trapaholics to stamp it. buddy just hit me with a voicemail to put on thistape we releasing friday on livemixtapes it will have some new flocka and so icey on there

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Only 3 things....

STUNT!

SHINE!!

AND

FLEX!!!!!!!

The only waka song I like...
pimp.gif

#@+@ goes soooo hard..Pause

Makes me wanna grow dreads, zap out�and punch a random %%!## in the mouth...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

JESUS...

I need this in my life

nerd.gif
i got chu my g...be on the look out.�

Back
Top Bottom