****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

SMH . . . I hate MTV's video player so can someone tell me if he said why they aren't messing with each other no more​

He doesnt really say, just basically that Guccis twitter was NOT hacked because they talked **** to each other on the phone beforehand. He said he'll be cool with Gucci but will never work with him again

That sh_ is terrible and he will never replace Waka cause Waka done started a movement already
so when gucci comes out its gonna potentially be 1017 brick squad VS bricksquad monoply.....

sounds like NWO vs da NWO wolf pack

waka lowkey poached all da OG 1017 bricksquad artists...

1017-Brick-Squad.jpg

If u wanna be real it seem like **** was all cool till flocka got big. Thats when all the beefs came thats when everybody seemed to do their own thing. Guwap n oj seemed to always be on the same page n make hits until this ***** flocka got on idk something been wrong round them parts

Then Richard Pryor gon burn up and Ike and Tina Turner break up

Then I wake up to more ********

You knew before records, you never disrespected me

Now that I'm successful you pull this sh**..

Aint no love..

mean.gif

DJ Big Mike Exposes Court Documents Proving DJ Trap-A-Holics Snitched; Says The Empire is Next

(AllHipHop News) It was just under two years ago that DJ Big Mike, born Micheal Wilcox, was arrested and charged with music piracy for the illegal distribution of mixtapes burned with copy-written material.

After being investigated by RIAA agents for several years, Big Mike’s operation was raided, as agents and police seized all materials believed to be associated with the burning of mixtapes at three separate residences in Connecticut and New York.

Now Big Mike is striking back after he beat the charges, claiming that both DJ Trap-A-Holics and The Empire helped Danbury Police and other agents in building a case against DJ Big Mike, just days before the raid.

DJ Trap-A-Holics is well-known for his role in both Gucci Mane and Waka Flocka’s mixtapes as a Brick Squad DJ.

The Empire is well primarily known for his mixtapes with Duct Tape Entertainment artists like Alley Boy and Trouble.

To prove his allegations against DJ Trap-A-Holics and The Empire, DJ Big Mike revealed documents from the Danbury, Connecticut police department, showing DJ Trap-A-Holics aka Santos Figueora or “Tos” written statements to police affirming the operation that took place.

Trap-A-Holics statement we given to police just days before DJ Big Mike’s raid.

According to initial reports, Danbury detectives interviewed an associate of DJ Big Mike, whose name was associated with a post office box used by the DJ and whose name was on mail delivered to the Danbury house.

DJ Big Mike has said that he will release documents showing The Empire snitched in the coming week.

More news as details emerge.

Don't really know who's to blame for the rift between them two but all i can say is that i never really liked Waka... dude just seemed off

It's clear Waka is about his BREAD... Gucci is 30+ still running around doing dumb **** and putting himself in position to get everything taken, Waka prolly just tired of all that dumb ****

97.9 is basically dead to me down here, but that "Gucci vs Flocka" mix they had on earlier was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 I was listening to that in the car this morning too

how Mad Hatta and J Mack have remained on the air for this long is beyond me

they have to be the corniest morning show in the country

Last edited:
I've been wondering the same. If it wasn't for Jimbo, I wouldn't have ever halfway checked it out when i was really listening to the radio. And the majority of them definitely have faces for radio :lol:

Young Scooter and Chief Keef "On It" :pimp: Wish that song had an extra verse or something

Back
Top Bottom