****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

I can make a million dollars. I agree tho this **** been on repeat the last few days

man this ***** juice got a classic on that metro boomin mixtape

"runnin to the car tryna catch that trap young ***** tryna make a sale quickly/ believe it or not trappin make the knot but my 1st name is not ripley"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Damn, It's like Young Jew's sabbatical made him a much better rapper. This ound. Imma check out that Metro Boomin tape

so what started the Gucci/Waka beef?

Honestly, who cares, Waka been fell off... he's not half of what he used to be.

Dude always tryin' to sound all intellectual in his interviews and talkin' about he's going to change his sound, when in reality he continues to drop the same ol trap tapes and only one of those has had replay value over the past 2-3 years.
Just another product of the producers word to Lex Luger and to a lesser extent, SouthSide.

You can count the number of Waka hitters with any kind of replay value on one hand.

Waka's adlibs, comedic value, and role as a Bricksquad chess piece > his catalog.

He did give us Grove St Party and Lets Do it so he has achieved weekend turn up immortality [emoji]128076[/emoji] but let's be real Waka Flocka Flame is irrelevant.

Last edited:

so what started the Gucci/Waka beef?
Honestly, who cares, Waka been fell off... he's not half of what he used to be.

Dude always tryin' to sound all intellectual in his interviews and talkin' about he's going to change his sound, when in reality he continues to drop the same ol trap tapes and only one of those has had replay value over the past 2-3 years.
Just another product of the producers word to Lex Luger and to a lesser extent, SouthSide.
He tried to change it up on his last Du Flocka Rant tape with the sampled soul type beats . . . some of the tracks he was riding but most of the tracks weren't that good

^I actually dig a lot of those soul sample beats he used. He didn't sound too bad over them, but all I could think was other rappers who would've been perfect for those beats

i swear gucci's practically half ******ed, but he's fun

wish he could change up his subject matter, but that'll never happen

Back
Top Bottom