****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

1017 Mafia

http://www.sharebeast.com/ndy697q78lv0

It's pretty good. Better than East Atlanta Santa. Some Zaytoven, TM, Drumma, Lex, Purps on there. The rest of the beats I can't tell.

Pick It Up and Beef [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Flocka [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Just watched that Lil noisey doc on jeezy and Gucci and that **** made me wish dude was out smh. If u don't believe son is the king of atl/trap music u should watch that and it talks about what some of us been saying in here.

Just a comprehensive list of artist and producers that Gucci has help put on. The list and talent is insane:

Waka
Young Thug
Future
Migos
Mike Will
OJ
Young Scooter
Pewee Longway
Young Dolph
Bankroll Fresh
Metro Boomin
C4
London on da Trak
iloveMakonen
Sony Digital
C note
Drumma Boy
Rich Homie Quan

Not to mention he had a hand in helping both Nicki Minaj and French Montana get on, and was a frequent co-collaborator with Gotti when no one else really was.

A lot of people don't understand how big of an influence this dude has.

Last edited:
Nicki should def be credited to Gucci first time I heard her was with him

French owes his life to Max B

Gucci's ear and eye for "talent" is crazy he's the gate keeper in Atlanta

Last edited:
French had a buzz before max,ppl think because french went south after max got locked that max made him hot

French was the meek of ny, started out battle rapping then got a buzz musically then went south & took off

Honestly I heard fututre but ain't really take son serious until the og tony montana wit Gucci on the intro. Then I went back n listened to dirty sprite again and rocked with

Rocko did for future what future did for scooter. When future was pushing scooter noone paid attention son started claiming 1017 and he magically became atl best kept secret

Saying rocko made future is like saying diddy made biggie, all rocko did was cosign him, musically he did nothing for futures career

Nah, rocko been future mainn man.... But he had him on the back burner. Future even in the "Imma do me video"

Future name got bigger when he linked up wit Gucci.

Last edited:
Makonen actually said out his mouth that Gucci put him on. He said it in his hot 97 interview with Ebro towards the end. Will post later.
Never knew, I mustve been schleep and will still schleep on his trash.
Moral of the story as said earlier Gucci the gate keeper in atl. These young dudes just trynna get a shot to give Gucci a verse. Son always showed love since way backwhen he was putting alley boy verse on chicken talk.

If I see Gucci co sign a artist I'll give em a listen. Same with zay when I see say continuously working with a artist I listen to see what the deal is. 80% of the time I mess with it but then some I don't.

Honestly I heard fututre but ain't really take son serious until the og tony montana wit Gucci on the intro. Then I went back n listened to dirty sprite again and rocked with

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]bruh...this ***** Gucci left a 5 second voicemail on the track and that's what made you take Future serious? Hilarious

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]bruh...this ***** Gucci left a 5 second voicemail on the track and that's what made you take Future serious? Hilarious
That co sign open ears Lil dawg. I saw the tape and picked a random song by name and it happened to be tony Montana. I rocked wit the track and Gucci vouched for son from jail so it had to be something there. U gotta chill bruh u laughed in disgust when u heard me listening to future back then now look at u, head of the fan base

Back
Top Bottom