****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

agree, Juiceworld 2 - No Hook 
smokin.gif
 >>> 

as well as Return of the Juiceman - Arm & Hammer 
smokin.gif
 >>> 

ggarvinxx3 ggarvinxx3 that all been squashed that ****. Waka even had wop featured on a single he had like a year ago

Well since allegedly he gets out in the next 6 mths its bout time they space what they do have left out. One on 10/17 and one for Jan then u play the waiting game

I don't believe nothing oj say man. That ***** literally got 6 mixtape covers on his IG that say coming soon.

Bruh just got blessed with the greatness of the trap god series , I've been sleeping since I thought it was a whole bunch of recycled and unfinished songs .

Song has been on repeat for a good 30 mins now

Why they beefed out now? Right before he got locked up them ****** was spotted together numerous times.

He brought up them DTE bdudes jumping oj but I feel like when he get out they ain't gonna let that **** break em up. This ***** get beefed out with all his homes for 3 mths out the year. Flocka, frenchie and wooh stay posting free Gucci and forgave dude (want that check). Oj just a whatever type dude but if approached he will fall in line. But I don't even want valley boyz at this point, too long over due. I'll take a free bricks 2.5 tho.

Back
Top Bottom