****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

if Gucci taking the album route first

guarantee there will be a Drake feature.

@Willchamberlain  you a *** *** talking about 'ice cream filter' on SC

that ***** for the birds come on man you're better than that 
roll.gif

i'm a Drake fan and I accuse him of riding the new up-and-comers waves, Gucci is an established artist so it's a little different.

See '2 Chainz - No Lie'

i'm a Drake fan and I accuse him of riding the new up-and-comers waves, Gucci is an established artist so it's a little different.

See '2 Chainz - No Lie'
Y'all man's ride all types of hype. He silently put his bid in early on wattba. U think that ***** didn't know what he was doing? Making it look like he was rocking with son, yeah bro I shouted u out. These parts ain't for u man, address me when I step in the moist thread or something, u might wanna go turn views on and lather up your thigh tats or something.

See '2 Chainz - No Lie'
Y'all man's ride all types of hype. He silently put his bid in early on wattba. U think that ***** didn't know what he was doing? Making it look like he was rocking with son, yeah bro I shouted u out. These parts ain't for u man, address me when I step in the moist thread or something, u might wanna go turn views on and lather up your thigh tats or something.

I didn't even rock with Views like that but I know your 'Trap God' is home now so I'm happy for you

Last edited by a moderator:
You got a Kobe tat on your leg? Ima Laker and Kobe fan but what kinda **** is that.

Kobe logo* under my calf

The shield

It's crazy I got a logo on me thats not a Jumpman or Checkmark huh?

Or should I get an ice cream cone on my face instead :stoneface:

At least he aint gettin moist for another mans logo.

Pics of your tramp stamp

Last edited:
Here on vacation in Georgia for 1st time and some dude at the Lenox Mall was telling everyone at the food court the news.

:pimp:

*bumps First Day Out*

I'm not going to say free no mo [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Hopefully this dumb *** ***** stay outta trouble

And cook up that crack

You got a Kobe tat on your leg? Ima Laker and Kobe fan but what kinda **** is that.

Kobe logo* under my calf

The shield

It's crazy I got a logo on me thats not a Jumpman or Checkmark huh?

Getting a dudes logo tatted on you is some creepy/moist ****. I understand you a fan but wow.

Do you though man.

But anyway....

If Gucci really drops a tape tomorrow. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom