****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

"Bricks"....you had to be in the club/streets to know which cats gelled perfect with the man...i dont fault you for not knowing of ralph.

Aint nobody more happy about this than Scooter. Outta all of Gucci's kids/lil brothers he's been lost in the rap game. :lol:

A Free Bricks 3 would be big right now. Future is one of the top dogs now and Gucci just got out... Man. :pimp:

What the hell is a young ralph
He da juggman 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I still regularly play Young Ralph's "Look Like Money" :lol: him over Zaytoven/Mike Will/etc would be clutch to erase all those other dudes doing pseudo trap music

That First Day Out Da Feds was the clearest I've heard Gucci Mane's voice in years :lol: :lol:

As long as he dont collab with t.i ......i just cant listen to tip at the moment, unless its the classics

Rocko cut from that young Dro cloth. Dudes gonna drop multiple tapes a year and every 2 or 3 years 1 song id gonna stick. Ironically they both dropped tapes recently. He picked the worse time to have a Lil situation with future. Him and gucci been squashed their **** tho a minute backm

Ahhhh North Pole [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] 2012 was a Gucci year to remember

Back
Top Bottom