****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

You guys got any good sources for production credits? Working on separate best of of compilations for all the notable producers Gucci done put on or worked extensively with.

I can pretty much spot a Zay, Shawty Redd, or Drumma track by ear at this point but I'm trying to put together one for early Mike Will and Fat Boi too.

More focused on So Icey and og 1017 Brick Squad eras. It's gonna take me another half decade to get going on BSM and 808 Mafia end of the discography. :lol:

Last edited:
Let's start with Mike Will, idk why but I thought he had did a lot more work with Gucci before he really got on. Only things I got right now are Kill the Parking Lot and I Smoke Kush.

Last edited:
denzel curry >

A Denzel Curry x Kodak Black mixtape :x

That would be true southern smoke :pimp:
I might like that

Put me on to denzel curry the only song ive heard by him that I liked was zone 3
Ultimate
N64
Parents

listen to his last mixtape "Imperial". now I say LISTEN not just hear what he says but listen.
tape front to back is great. I don't ever need to skip a song.
has a pretty good feature from Rick Ross actually.
2nd song is him rapping of 2 different people. someone bout to rob and the "victim"

Let's start with Mike Will, idk why but I thought he had did a lot more work with Gucci before he really got on. Only things I got right now are Kill the Parking Lot and I Smoke Kush.

Off top....

Mention Me
Diamonds (Ft. Future X Jeremiah)
Any-Many-Miny-Mo
Trap Boomin'
Plain Jane :pimp: :pimp:
Me :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Traphouse 5 Intro

Mike will was juiceman #2 producer (zay was #1) before he gucci started hoppin on his tracks he's on culinary art school and juice world

Last edited:

Off top....

Mention Me
Diamonds (Ft. Future X Jeremiah)
Any-Many-Miny-Mo
Trap Boomin'
Plain Jane :pimp: :pimp:
Me :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Traphouse 5 Intro

Fu** The World
Speed Bumps
Faces (Ft. Young Scooter)

Last edited:
He posted a snap of the songs, Jesus christ. How u let a ***** in the feds out do ya, how u let a ***** in the feds out do ya
boy that **** sound so hard.

i'm ready for more music.

he should do a Gucci Free Fridays or some **** and slowly release music leading up to a tape.

Bruh that live piano snap with Zay

Legendary

I was hype af with the keys playing and Gucci spitting

pimp.gif

Gucci ain't bout to fumble out the gate like Boosie did, he used to this 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom