****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Everything was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 when it was Gucci, Juice, Yola, Shawty Lo, Kourtney, Etc. 
Ever since Waka took over that spotlight the whole movement fell all the way the off. 
I like waka but this is  a fact

real so icey boys should have been gucci juice yola and kourtney money

This Crew remix is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Wop on two perfect summer tracks so far :smokin

She said "but I live in the hills"
***** that's just the way I sleep

Crew get a lot of play out yalls way? Joint been picking up a lot of traction since like April out here, that and XOTL on the radio every other song :lol:

Last edited:
Haven't heard it on the radio yet, but it's been picking up steam at clubs so I imagine that'll change pretty soon. Joint is flames.

Ralo back :smokin might have to spin the whole tape
"Gucci back *****, look who he back wit'

Last edited:
Ralo one of them guys I'm just not coming around to. Nope. Same goes for dusty Lucci.
I still ain't made it past the 1st track. The 1st day out sample/remake and jewmane feature. Probably will never listen to the solo tracks.

Gucci need to stop playing and link back up with juice..if hes pushing ralo theres no excuse why he cant do the valley boys tape lol

Gucci need to stop playing and link back up with juice..if hes pushing ralo theres no excuse why he cant do the valley boys tape lol
That tape is a myth b, never happening. Every time he came back around to hit he got locked up or they got beefed out.

Look at you :smh:

All it take is a Gucci co-sign and Zay track....and you rock with em :lol:
Day and Gucci co sign glizzy and he still trash... I never said I rock with son at all, listen to the song and u will see why I like it b, any of Gucci fan gotta appreciate that 1st track

First song is good but Wop ain't even rap on it.

Got damn Ralo trash man. I'm telling ya'll he was Gucci and Future plug years ago. :lol: No other reason why they tryna make him happen.

When "On Deck" come on in my city :pimp:

Y'all don't understand how much this song is loved here :lol:. It's like the unofficial anthem for Baltimore ******

Back
Top Bottom