****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Bm0re23410

Originally Posted by kobe8knaipp

off topic but has anyone ever been able to get Gucci Mane - Swing My Door without that terrible muffled bass?

why would yu not want it ?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Word. That just makes the song that much better.
pimp.gif

kasjdasjkdlkasjdkasjdhalksdj.

I really hope that's not the real mix for "Swing My Door."
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Trick Trick on the radio saying he taking Gucci chains when he come to Detroit next month

guess he wants to get killed to and street cred is definitely epic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Trick Trick aint no poser he a street dude you think only Gucci bang for real?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Trick Trick on the radio saying he taking Gucci chains when he come to Detroit next month

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't hear the interview cuz I don't give a *%+@ about trick trick or know who he is, but if he says he taking those chains hes a +%##$#! lie. Idbet my life he doesn't get them, let alone even try

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't hear the interview cuz I don't give a *%+@ about trick trick or know who he is, but if he says he taking those chains hes a +%##$#! lie. Id bet my life he doesn't get them, let alone even try
didn't Trick beat Trick Daddys %%$ when he came to Detroit? hopefully noone gets hurt in D-Town and i mean that...there's no reason formore death over hip-hop...you'd think dudes would learn after Proof died...

Can anyone tell me what mixtapes and albums I should get? I havent been paying attention to Gucci Mane and I would like some bangers for the whip! Thanks

Follow Me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i dont really mess with Gucci but the mixtape covers were to funny not to explore...he funny and whoever helps him pick his beats... clap 4 em

If Trick Trick said he was gonna do it, he's def gonna be in the building when gucci goes to Detroit. But at the same time, sayin it on the radio is gonnahave the police on alert because they been tryna catch him up on his Goonage for some time now.. somebody need to make some calls though
nerd.gif
no need for allthis.. we know you a goon trick trick. already knocked out 2 of my fav gangsta rappers
laugh.gif
tired.gif

StaXX wrote:

off topic but has anyone ever been able to get Gucci Mane - Swing My Door without that terrible muffled bass?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

clipping makes it better? smh RIP to yall dudes speakers and subs

Somebody school me on the supposed beef going on and who the main partys are. I know who Waka is, but Throwback? Are their others involved?

Throwback is Gucci lil bro. remember correctly waka and Gucci are cousins.. so I doubt there is anything more to it than just the occasional pointless fall outbetween cousins. they both bricksquad though so I would assume this would get squashed

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

1st single off of The State vs Radric Davis?

nerd.gif
yea thats the single with Usher they suppose to drop the whole thing tommorrow. They really trying to rush this album out
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

clipping makes it better? smh RIP to yall dudes speakers and subs

RIP to YOUR wack @%! subs. If ya system can't handle 'Swing My Door' one yaself.
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna lie...that spotlight is a little TOO different for my likings. It's cool that he's trying to cater to the masses but I dunno...andthey rushing it? Ehh no good...might end up with the Movie part 2 sounding stuff.

Gimmie an album full of songs like "N.E.R.D." and i'm good

Who produced that beat btw? I've been playing it non stop.

And Great Brritian is the best of the 3....

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I'm not gonna lie...that spotlight is a little TOO different for my likings. It's cool that he's trying to cater to the masses but I dunno...and they rushing it? Ehh no good...might end up with the Movie part 2 sounding stuff.

Gimmie an album full of songs like "N.E.R.D." and i'm good
I completely concur.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

is cap signed to so icey? dude need to drop a mixtape
naw not yet he wit fab 5 tho so all he need is a lil buzz and waka to cosign and ___ will sign him
laugh.gif
but i dont even think he take rap serious

he need to sign asap and start droppin more fire with the crew.....
they got waka,frenchie,woo,gooch, also juice spittin with them and now cartel and mgm
i can see cartel and mgm blowin just give them foos some time

Back
Top Bottom