****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Looks like slims bout to get beasted on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I'm not siding with either side but listening to Waka on that clip I kept hearing Trouble- "Richer {}" playing in my head

Waka do sound like a liar, saying he dont write I've seen multiple recording sessions where dude was off the ipad or notepad.  

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Everything was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 when it was Gucci, Juice, Wooh, Frenchie Yola, Shawty Lo, Kourtney, Etc
Ever since Waka took over that spotlight the whole movement fell all the way the off. 
Fixed.
Waka started bringing all these weak a** hood n_'s around that nobody's checking for because their cold garbage, mad cause they ain't gettin paid...but yet, they haven't put in a drop of work.

They should all take a note from the general of Bricksquad's work ethic, whenever he's free of course.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Everything was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 when it was Gucci, Juice, Wooh, Frenchie Yola, Shawty Lo, Kourtney, Etc
Ever since Waka took over that spotlight the whole movement fell all the way the off. 
Fixed.
Waka started bringing all these weak a** hood n_'s around that nobody's checking for because their cold garbage, mad cause they ain't gettin paid...but yet, they haven't put in a drop of work.

They should all take a note from the general of Bricksquad's work ethic, whenever he's free of course.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Confused of this beef, why Waka don't say nothing about slim getting. Ran up on

Slim ain't get ran up on .. he met that man straight up ..

As far as Kebo knocking him out .. we'll have to see the rest of the video ..

You know %%!%*+ gas $!** ..

Kebo wrote Grove St party. Kebo and Capp are Grove St.

Capp wrote "O Lets Do It"

Tay was Waka's manager when his own mom didnt even believe in him

And he *$$$#*! on all of em. He dont owe me $@%$ i aint crying but he had this $@%$ coming atleast pay yo potnas when you get own...he aint no millionaire but he got more than enough to pay his people

Originally Posted by cartune

And he *$$$#*! on all of em. He dont owe me $@%$ i aint crying but he had this $@%$ coming atleast pay yo potnas when you get own...he aint no millionaire but he got more than enough to pay his people
Thank You Well Said

nerd.gif
 Really? 

Ohh okay.

Back
Top Bottom