****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

yea C Note got off the track with dolph is
nthat.gif

Been listening to the Spot this weekend. :smokin

That letter to the fans was cool. Glad to see dude is in good spirits. Ready for dude to get out and lace the streets. What's the word on his release date?

The song with Dolph so hard. And rich home went in on that hook on the song before.

um, I'm not really a Gucci Mane fan so excuse my ignorance but um, how is he releasing all this music if he's in prison right now? Is this all pre-recorded stuff? Is he sending verses over the phone? Someone explain plz, lol. Thanks.

Last edited:
I just found this interview with his engineer Sean Paine http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/meet-gucci-manes-middle-man-sean-paine-news.17941.html

He mentions he records verses thru the phone also.

Sean: Yeah he calls, like once a month, just to check in and see how I’m doing or whatever. We talk besides music, and then when it’s something important he might call and record a verse, I might record a verse for him.

HNHH: Okay yeah, so some of his new collaborations, the recent ones, some of them are recorded through prison and some [are] old?

Sean: Yeah some of them are recorded through jail, he calls on my phone and I’m recording it.

HNHH: Is the quality there? Can you tell that it wasn’t recorded right in the studio?

Sean: Nah, I mean I kinda engineer it so you can’t tell that it’s recorded in jail.

um, I'm not really a Gucci Mane fan so excuse my ignorance but um, how is he releasing all this music if he's in prison right now? Is this all pre-recorded stuff? Is he sending verses over the phone? Someone explain plz, lol. Thanks.

Mostly that. he has a 2Pac like work ethic where he basically lives in the studio.

Check this if you haven't already. It basically explains everything
http://www.thefader.com/2015/10/01/gucci-mane-oral-history-hard-to-kill

He was literally living at the Brick Factory (his 3 building studio) before he went to jail :lol:

The Spot been on repeat all morning :pimp:

Bruh no problems is god level. Cnote killed the beat, rich home demolished the hook, peewee came correct with the soft slow flow and wop came with the fast flow.

I had a "friendly" debate on fb today. Me n this dude were basically arguing who was the king of southern rap. He said tip and I tried to tell son tip lost the A years ago. When tip was locked I ain't hear nobody screaming free tip. Every young southern rapper got a free wop bar, song or IG post. Hell even fetty, dudes that never met son before. I just looked at the k camp moxtape track lost and he got a song called free guwop. I don't even see how son could argue it.

Last edited:
People won't give Gucci the credit he deserves. You can hear his influence on a large portion of the music that comes out from down here.

That Fader article should let anybody know what Gucci Mane means to a lot of these newer even if they want to deny it

I had a "friendly" debate on fb today. Me n this dude were basically arguing who was the king of southern rap. He said tip and I tried to tell son tip lost the A years ago. When tip was locked I ain't hear nobody screaming free tip. Every young southern rapper got a free wop bar, song or IG post. Hell even fetty, dudes that never met son before. I just looked at the k camp moxtape track lost and he got a song called free guwop. I don't even see how son could argue it.
Gucci influences so much! There are countless #FreeGucci songs from all over America. 

All these years smh I always thought zaytoven made vette pass by come to find out it was he dude fatboi

Back
Top Bottom