****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

What's this about?

that's mojo, the dude who called the cops on gucci which gave gucci the 3 years he just got done serving. gucci has been bringing up the fact he got snitched on a few times since his release

"Gucci Mane -- real name Radric Davis -- was taken into custody at 12:05 am this morning after one of his friends complained to cops about his erratic behavior.

According to the report -- the friend waved down police to help out ... but when they approached Gucci he began "cursing and threatening them."

We're told he was immediately taken into custody and police found a small amount of marijuana on the 33-year old rapper ... as well as a handgun" -TMZ

"they say mojo told on guwop and the police busted his trap spot" - young scooter

1:46

i guess dude feels some typa way 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
damn he snitched on em' and he talkin greasy 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 come on man miss us with all the tough talk. knowing if anything happen this dude gone call 911

damn he snitched on em' and he talkin greasy :lol: :smh:  come on man miss us with all the tough talk. knowing if anything happen this dude gone call 911

Exactly :smh:

He expected Wop to come out and be all buddy buddy with him. I get that the dude was concerned for his well-being, but dawg, take him to a psych unit, not no waving down police officers. Willing to bet this video hes trying to sensationalize is really just Wop xanned, leaned, perc'd, mollyd up all at once just trippin and acting stupid. Not the stuff hes suggesting cuz hes trying to get his shine.

Last edited:
Thats because Trav didn't mess up the production or add trash adlibs lol

I like Travis Scott, but at times he does too much to a song. Example; the thugger floyd mayweather song is so much better imo with just wop/thug/gunna

I like Travis Scott, but at times he does too much to a song. Example; the thugger floyd mayweather song is so much better imo with just wop/thug/gunna

I hate when he makes a really dope beat, then switches the beat up for no reason and it turns out so much worse, but he's not the only one that has done that

I hate when he makes a really dope beat, then switches the beat up for no reason and it turns out so much worse, but he's not the only one that has done that

Bruh ain't really made his own beats like that in about 2-3 years, I know what you mean tho :lol:

Anyway, Last Time and the video is hard as **** :pimp:

Last edited:
I can't get down with Last Time, the hook is just too boring/lazy to me... video is dope though.

As mentioned in here before, I need a Keef X Wop track ASAP. First Day of School still :x :smokin

Blue and white charger same color the dodgers..my ***** Talph favorite line [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last Time video [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️

Blue and white charger same color the dodgers..my ***** Talph favorite line [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last Time video [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️
:lol: forgot all about that ****. ***** almost flipped the charger trynna stunt to that ****.

Lol wait holdon y'all gotta tell the full story now

Gucci Sosa low-key one of his best mixtapes..it's just overlooked for idk what reason

Last edited:

Gucci Sosa low-key one of his best mixtapes..it's just overlooked for idk what reason
My cousin man, dude is borderline ******ed :lol:. Like u just gotta know him, I would have to tell 1000 stories for u to get it and know what kinda ***** he is. But when this dropped dude only listened to that song, first verse. ***** had got a new charger and almost flipped it in a ditch hanging out the car rapping this **** for a group of ******* :lol:. I almost peed on myself.

Lol cuz fried..I used to see **** like that when everyone was into opening their doors to let folks hear their door speakers cats woul lose control tryna stunt

My cousin man, dude is borderline ******ed
laugh.gif
. Like u just gotta know him, I would have to tell 1000 stories for u to get it and know what kinda ***** he is. But when this dropped dude only listened to that song, first verse. ***** had got a new charger and almost flipped it in a ditch hanging out the car rapping this **** for a group of *******
laugh.gif
. I almost peed on myself.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom