****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

How many other So Icey mixtapes have come out in 2010 besides Frenchie?
laugh.gif

I give props to OJ for at least having a bunch of new songs on each mixtape he dropped but the only thing seperating Flocka from that category is that he'll have a bunch of old +*@% on there

LFJ is too underrated by ya'll. That +*@% went hard

We just need more flocka mixtapes

is trap to the future still droppin tomorrow?? i assume its supposed to be the real quality mixtape as apposed to that yellow brick road bull $!*

btw after watching his latest vids on wshp i can tell its going to be
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

How many other So Icey mixtapes have come out in 2010 besides Frenchie?
laugh.gif

I give props to OJ for at least having a bunch of new songs on each mixtape he dropped but the only thing seperating Flocka from that category is that he'll have a bunch of old +*@% on there

LFJ is too underrated by ya'll. That +*@% went hard

We just need more flocka mixtapes
Frenchie tapes is startin' to get more listens from me---people sleepin'.

And yea, ORANGE was DEFINITELY a solid +%% effort, far from bein' whack.

I'm real glad everyone is on board the Waka train now, took ya'll long enough!!!
laugh.gif

Slim Dunkin >>>>>>> Any body in SIE

And ill see what i can do cause flocka got alot of tracks on deck they told me to hold on too. I be getting in trouble for leaking @%! no DJ. They got mad at me for leaking I Am Illusion No Dj
smh.gif

gucci, slim, waka, oj...thats it. in that order, give or take.

they need to drop frenchie and wooh and add john geezy and slim (if slim isn't already sie/1017). if parlae wasn't already signed i'd say sign him too.
even cap, kebo gotti, etc. would be better in the group than frenchie and wooh. sorry.

and this is coming from someone from jamaica, ny.

Originally Posted by debs 168

they need to drop frenchie and wooh and add john geezy and slim (if slim isn't already sie/1017). if parlae wasn't already signed i'd say sign him too.
even cap, kebo gotti, etc. would be better in the group than frenchie and wooh. sorry.

I'm tellin' ya'll--FRENCHIE AIN'T BAD!!! his only thing (honestly) is he ugly and he not catchy...and his voice isn't as stand out *$! as the others.  He don't have a funny adlib or nothing...but he nice on the mic.  For real.  And yea, Slim better than Waka LOL he ate up "O let's do it" on his tape, and that was a freestyle I believe? But Waka steppin' his $%#* up, FOR REAL. 

I think he was better than Gooch on 'Mi Casa Su Casa' and he destroyed 'Hellutalmbout'

Nawww fam your sleepin on Frenchie.
"Chicken Room" was dope, plus he been around SIE for a minute now...
I'm a big OJ fan but ya'll boostin that O.R.A.N.G.E tape 4 real. Alaska in Atlanta was waaaaaaay better, Burr Beer X Early Morning Trappin' >>>>>>> ORANGE

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Nawww fam your sleepin on Frenchie.
"Chicken Room" was dope, plus he been around SIE for a minute now...
I'm a big OJ fan but ya'll boostin that O.R.A.N.G.E tape 4 real. Alaska in Atlanta was waaaaaaay better, Burr Beer X Early Morning Trappin' >>>>>>> ORANGE
Wrong.
Where Da #@*# @, Gunshots, Life of Da Innocent, Party People, Orange, Do dat, Touchdown>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alaska In Atlanta

just because i don't feel frenchie's music doesn't mean that i'm sleeping. i've got every tape he has out and i'm just not feeling the dude. you can't say that i didn't try. like i said on another site, he's good on other ppl's stuff. i can't tolerate him for a whole tape, tho. his adlibs are extra weak, the production on his tape is weak, he lacks charisma (IMHO)...the bars are there but it takes more than ok bars to push a tape.

there's something that gucci, oj, waka, slim and even john geezy, cap, etc. have that this dude doesn't have (along with wooh the kid). whatever it is IMO they need to figure it out. that yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah aiiiiiiiiight stuff has to go, tho.

dunno feels like they not embracing their nyness or whatever. run with that or something instead of this fake south stuff.

^ I feel ya I never really felt dude either. He cool and everything but yea its like he missing something and its crazy cause he might be the most lyrical in the clique

if you guys had to make a top 10 list of songs from waka flocka, what would your list look like? trying to shut haters up...

Back
Top Bottom