Official Halo 3: ODST Thread --- Prepare to drop Sep 22.

Question about vidmaster: annual and deja vu.. should the participants all have beaten the entire campaign on legendary (or any difficulty) before trying to doannual? I beat both campaign's on legendary so i'm fine but a friend of mine hasn't. Therefore, I was wondering if I should help through the gamefirst or can we just skip to trying annual/dejavu?

Thanks.

Also, for those going for Endure.. prepare for lag/FPS drop in the late stages of the run.. My last round on the 4th set was nearly unplayable.

about to let mine go for $40 i dont really like it...id just download the maps i already have deluxe halo 3 and never passed the solo player on that

some dude got 10 million points in firefight, played for 21 straight hours. its on bungie.net

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Question about vidmaster: annual and deja vu.. should the participants all have beaten the entire campaign on legendary (or any difficulty) before trying to do annual? I beat both campaign's on legendary so i'm fine but a friend of mine hasn't. Therefore, I was wondering if I should help through the game first or can we just skip to trying annual/dejavu?

Thanks.

Also, for those going for Endure.. prepare for lag/FPS drop in the late stages of the run.. My last round on the 4th set was nearly unplayable.
You can skip it and go straight to annual/dejavu. Cause my cousins had beaten it on legendary and I only beat it on normal. But we went straightto annual.

And.. my eyes were on FIRE when i was done endure, I dont understand how that guy can play for 21 straight hours... thats just
sick.gif
eek.gif

Thanks man. Hopefully, I'll get it done this weekend.

Endure was fun/tedious at the same time. My heart rate went up when we went from 15 to 9 lives at the last set because I definitely did not want to do itagain.

Got it the other day... my girl picked it up for me.

I'm going through campaign right now, but I was with three other dudes trying to get some Vidmaster's to get the Recon armour. I still need to do themon regular Halo 3 also… today I'll do the 7th on the 7th one.

Oh yeah GT:Never Had Much

Add me!

I need one person to go for vidmaster: deja vu or possibly vidmaster: annual. Send me a PM if interested.

deja vu: Complete Highway on 4-player Legendary LIVE co-op, with Iron, and no 'Hog or Scorpion.

annual: After 9/25/08, complete Halo on 4-player Legendary LIVE co-op, with Iron, and everyone in Ghosts.

Yo , quick question about Halo ODST, maybe someone in here can answer, when your playing on xbox live on odst are you playing on the same server as halo 3players?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Yo , quick question about Halo ODST, maybe someone in here can answer, when your playing on xbox live on odst are you playing on the same server as halo 3 players?
There is no multiplayer on the ODST cd. You get two CDs with the game, the ODST campaign cd, and a Halo 3 'multiplayer' cd. And yes,you're on the same server with the original Halo 3.

^ It's trhe same Halo 3, but the only way to play the last mythic map pack (3 new maps) is to have that multiplayer disk ODST comes with. So it is Halo 3multiplayer, but with all the map packs on that disc included.

Back
Top Bottom