OFFICIAL HALO MASTER PATCH COLLECTION, VOL: sign up for a patch beta! No really....

That "join in progress" trash sounds good on paper but then you sit back and realize "why did those people leave in the first place?"

1. Blow out game
2. horrible connection
3. Both

............... It's a horrible ******* idea

So far it sounds like they've done everything right :pimp: which is basically don't touch anything :pimp:

Last edited:
That "join in progress" trash sounds good on paper but then you sit back and realize "why did those people leave in the first place?"

1. Blow out game
2. horrible connection
3. Both

............... It's a horrible ******* idea

So far it sounds like they've done everything right
pimp.gif
which is basically don't touch anything
pimp.gif
Yup. like 85% of the time its one of those two things, and the rest you join a game that just kicked off and its like 6-4 or something which is somewhat bearable, but still has problems because then people have the Power weapons and you have no idea who has what.

It just flat out does not work at all.

Yup. like 85% of the time its one of those two things, and the rest you join a game that just kicked off and its like 6-4 or something which is somewhat bearable, but still has problems because then people have the Power weapons and you have no idea who has what.

It just flat out does not work at all.

Left one out

4. Horrible map that nobody likes (not Valhalla) + horrible game type

5. All of the above

:lol:

Last edited:
I wonder if halo 1 is gonna be like the OG with the 3 shot pistol :smokin

Play shotguns no shield as well :smokin

In halo 2, gotta bring back Tower of Power in Ascension. Also the OG zombies game at Foundation :smokin

Last edited:
[Super Nerd Thoughts] I put my H2 disc in my 360 and tried to BXR in what Bumper Jumper would be (RB B R) and it's annoying. I'd have to go back to default to use it effectively and I dont wanna do that...

[/Super Nerd thoughts]

Last edited:
[Super Nerd Thoughts] I put my H2 disc in my 360 and tried to BXR in what Bumper Jumper would be (RB B R) and it's annoying. I'd have to go back to default to use it effectively and I dont wanna do that...

[/Super Nerd thoughts]

Lmao super nerd thoughts

What's wrong with the default control scheme? IMO it's the best
With Default you have to take your thumb off the right analog to jump with A. Makes jumping an aiming harder. Bumper jumper LB is jump so you never have to take your thumb off the right analog, makes jumpshotting much much easier. All the "drawbacks" that BJ has (nade switching and use equipment which H2 doesnt even have) were worth it. 

why do i have a feeling this is gonna suck

can anyone confirm, can i just buy the game and play strictly halo 2 levels with people online? maybe even 3?

halo 4 and any others are trash

can anyone confirm, can i just buy the game and play strictly halo 2 levels with people online? maybe even 3?

If you wanna only play h2 online, you can

If you wanna only play h3 online, you can

If you wanna only play h2 online, you can

If you wanna only play h3 online, you can

:pimp:

looks like im gonna need to buy a xbox one by november :lol:

i dont even play video games or care for em but halo 2/3 :pimp:

Never had a problem with it personally and did just fine
Have you ever extensively tried Bumper Jumper? I used to be like this until I saw that everyone and their mom was using it, and tried it out for a while and fell in love with it. 

Recon is another good layout too, then default 3rd.

Not sure how bumper jumper will feel with the xbone controller.. since the bumpers are the one thing that's suspect about em.

Love the comfort of the controller but those damb bumpers are a problem.

Have you ever extensively tried Bumper Jumper? I used to be like this until I saw that everyone and their mom was using it, and tried it out for a while and fell in love with it. 

Recon is another good layout too, then default 3rd.
I tried it and just couldn't do it.

I'm curious if proxy chat will be back on halo 2. I hope to god it is.

Endless in game trash talking

Yeah, they need to disable the party chat in all MP games..

But Halo for sure needs to have them disabled.. it ain't gonna be the same with every lobby being quiet 
sick.gif

Them adding halo 4 (which I totally get why they did) to the collection is disrespect to the other 3 games.

They should have added reach instead of 4 to me...

As much hate as Reach gets... it kept me playing a hell of a lot longer than 4 did I'll tell you that.

If they wouldn't have had AA abilities and no bloom Reach would have been alright to me.

4 was just not good at all whatsoever.

There were so many things that broke that game and Reach had some but not as many as 4.

I know antidope antidope is going to diagree, but to me 4 didn't have that feel to prior games of Halo made by Bungie and I don't think they ever will.

IMO reach was just exactly that. A "reach" for a new game. It was the downward spiral of halo. AA destroyed the game, weapons really bad, maps were horrible.

Literally can't say ONE good thing about halo reach

4 was the bridge between good and bad halo. Just wasn't good enough

Last edited:
They should have added reach instead of 4 to me...

As much hate as Reach gets... it kept me playing a hell of a lot longer than 4 did I'll tell you that.

If they wouldn't have had AA abilities and no bloom Reach would have been alright to me.

4 was just not good at all whatsoever.

There were so many things that broke that game and Reach had some but not as many as 4.

I know antidope antidope is going to diagree, but to me 4 didn't have that feel to prior games of Halo made by Bungie and I don't think they ever will.
Oh I don't disagree at all, 4 is bad. 8 only side with it for a few reasons that reach doesn't have. Jump height and BR mostly. I. Played Reach until 4 came out I stopped playing 4 consistently in like 6 months. It literally has nothing to hold your attention.

I may like reach the least but 4 is bad also.

The only reason they are adding 4 is for the single player story and spartan ops co-op play. They know people aren't going to play the competitive multiplayer.

Back
Top Bottom