OFFICIAL HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 THREAD VOL. It All Ends 7/15

Less than 2 weeks away
pimp.gif

I can't believe this film is the shortest one of the whole series, kind of disappointed about that.

I can't believe this film is the shortest one of the whole series, kind of disappointed about that.

Read all the books

Seen all the movies

Went to Hogwarts last summer

Sad to see it coming to an end
frown.gif

Read all the books

Seen all the movies

Went to Hogwarts last summer

Sad to see it coming to an end
frown.gif

^^^ I think it premieres in London tonight, so more reviews should be coming out. I'm sure they'll just make me more hyped.

^^^ I think it premieres in London tonight, so more reviews should be coming out. I'm sure they'll just make me more hyped.

Man I'm feeling the same way with this than I was last year with Toy story. Sad to see a part of my childhood end after reading each book when they came out and watching each movie so far.

That being said, *Bart Scott*. Even more hyped with these rumors of the DKR teaser being with this.

Man I'm feeling the same way with this than I was last year with Toy story. Sad to see a part of my childhood end after reading each book when they came out and watching each movie so far.

That being said, *Bart Scott*. Even more hyped with these rumors of the DKR teaser being with this.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by chris82790

Same thing i thought
Agreed...the last film and you make it the shortest? I feel I'm gonna be watching it and I'm gonna keep thinking about how much time has gone by.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by chris82790

Same thing i thought
Agreed...the last film and you make it the shortest? I feel I'm gonna be watching it and I'm gonna keep thinking about how much time has gone by.

Man I remember watching Harry Potter in 4th grade with my class, I just finished High School too...
Perfect way to end it, kinda grew up with it. Well the movies anyways, F' the books!

Man I remember watching Harry Potter in 4th grade with my class, I just finished High School too...
Perfect way to end it, kinda grew up with it. Well the movies anyways, F' the books!

Back
Top Bottom