OFFICIAL HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 THREAD VOL. It All Ends 7/15

Harry-Potter-And-The-Deathly-Hallows-Part-2-New-York-Premiere-5-435x580.jpg

I've never been more attracted to a Boy.

Rotten Tomatoes Consensus:

"Thrilling, powerfully acted, and visually dazzling, Deathly Hallows Part II brings the Harry Potter franchise to a satisfying -- and suitably magical -- conclusion."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rotten Tomatoes Consensus:

"Thrilling, powerfully acted, and visually dazzling, Deathly Hallows Part II brings the Harry Potter franchise to a satisfying -- and suitably magical -- conclusion."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^ Cannot wait. Haven't been this excited for the premiere of a movie for a while.

^^^ Cannot wait. Haven't been this excited for the premiere of a movie for a while.

Goy my tickets at the Arclight. No way I'm campin and missin out on the premiere.

Goy my tickets at the Arclight. No way I'm campin and missin out on the premiere.

Damn I don't want it to end but at the same time watching them Makes you feel like..."Umm when are these movies gonna end"....But in my opinion every movie is hot as hell....

Damn I don't want it to end but at the same time watching them
Makes you feel like..."Umm when are these movies gonna end"....But in my opinion every movie is hot as hell....

Damn I don't want it to end but at the same time watching them Makes you feel like..."Umm when are these movies gonna end"....But in my opinion every movie is hot as hell....

Damn I don't want it to end but at the same time watching them
Makes you feel like..."Umm when are these movies gonna end"....But in my opinion every movie is hot as hell....

Back
Top Bottom