indifferent.gif
She's 21

Was she 21 in the first five movies?
indifferent.gif

I thought he was saying the 7 best things about the movie not the series
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

no dumbledores funeral=me pissed......
Co-sign.  Probably the only thing that got me upset.  I also didn't like how they made it seem like Harry and Hermione were gonna kiss while dancing in the tent. 

Other than that, this movie was perfect.  The next one is going to be insane.  Bittersweet feeling..

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

no dumbledores funeral=me pissed......
Co-sign.  Probably the only thing that got me upset.  I also didn't like how they made it seem like Harry and Hermione were gonna kiss while dancing in the tent. 

Other than that, this movie was perfect.  The next one is going to be insane.  Bittersweet feeling..

Dudley saying he respects Harry and an appearance by Krum will be in the deleted scenes.

When I went to see DH the film burned up at the part about The 3 brother's and death lol. They gave us free passes and we got to finish the movie. I might go see it again.

But yea I read that book like 10 times and I can't say it doesn't bother me that a bunch of stuff is left out.

It was a good movie though.

Dudley saying he respects Harry and an appearance by Krum will be in the deleted scenes.

When I went to see DH the film burned up at the part about The 3 brother's and death lol. They gave us free passes and we got to finish the movie. I might go see it again.

But yea I read that book like 10 times and I can't say it doesn't bother me that a bunch of stuff is left out.

It was a good movie though.

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. The tone was good and they didn't linger over some things that they could have done - I like how they assume that you kind of know what's going on now - not like in the first movie where Hagrid said muggle and Harry said "muggles?" and hagrid practically looks at the camera while explaining it.

That just wasted a lot of time for me that could have been spent on other stuff.

Can't wait for part 2 now.

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. The tone was good and they didn't linger over some things that they could have done - I like how they assume that you kind of know what's going on now - not like in the first movie where Hagrid said muggle and Harry said "muggles?" and hagrid practically looks at the camera while explaining it.

That just wasted a lot of time for me that could have been spent on other stuff.

Can't wait for part 2 now.

this was immediately my favorite one out of the 7 once i saw it. i just love the progression of the characters and how i grew up with them, i cant wait until part 2

this was immediately my favorite one out of the 7 once i saw it. i just love the progression of the characters and how i grew up with them, i cant wait until part 2

Originally Posted by amel223

DH was the first time I've watched a Harry Potter movie and wanted to watch it again right after.  
This. Movie was great. Best in the series so far. Can't wait for the finale.

DH was the first time I've watched a Harry Potter movie and wanted to watch it again right after.  

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Back
Top Bottom