Official Hatfields and McCoy's thread vol.intense

anyone else see this 3 part mini series on the History channel?? show is really good....is it only for 3 episodes??

got it all recorded on DVR, saving it for the weekend. my brother put me on, said it was worth it.

I wanted to make a thread about this but I figured most people wouldn't care. Yea it is only a three part miniseries. Each installment is 2 hours. It started Monday and ended tonight. I am not a Costner fan but it was still good. I imagine they will be replaying it several times throughout the month.

"Devil Anse" Hatfield. Greatest nickname in American history. Great miniseries.

My manager was talking about this yesterday.

Hopefully its gonna be on Netflix or OnDemand

Isn't the real news that the History Channel is actually doing shows based on real history again? 
laugh.gif

Is this available OnDemand via FiOS? If so, I'll watch it starting today. I heard GREAT things about the mini-series.

Came home yesterday and my dad was watching this.
Going to try to catch it from the beginning

Saw the ads for in on the History channel, but I don't get a chance to catch it... hopefully they replay it though.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Saw the ads for in on the History channel, but I don't get a chance to catch it... hopefully they replay it though.

There are airing it this Saturday at 5 in it's entirety 

Missed it, nice to see them showing it again. will def DVR it this time around.

I thought i was the only one interested in this, and i heard that part 1 broke records or something.

That true?

And I can't believe two families almost brought another civil war! CRAZY!!!

How come i don't remember reading this in my history class?!?

really enjoyed 1 & 2. Looking forward to wrapping it up with 3.

Also, anyone know of any good books related to this feud?

GREAT show. I didn't think I would like it as much as I did but it was too dope. Like 4wrestling said it broke History Channel viewership records or something like that. So yea, they'll definitely show this mini series a lot and probably make a few more. I had very little knowledge of the Hatfield/McCoy rivalry outside of rumors and wiki. Awesome to know some more legit/interesting American History.

Originally Posted by big1236

I thought i was the only one interested in this, and i heard that part 1 broke records or something.

That true?

And I can't believe two families almost brought another civil war! CRAZY!!!

How come i don't remember reading this in my history class?!?
13.9 million viewers Monday and 13.1 million viewers Tuesday.

New York, NY, May 29, 2012 – The debut of the HISTORY’s HATFIELDS & MCCOYS, which premiered on Memorial Day and continues tonight and Wednesday (9-11pm ET/10c) becomes the #1 non-sports telecast in ad supported cable television history, with over 13.9 million total viewers, 5.8 million adults 25-54 and 4.8 million Adults 18-49 (based on Nielsen’s fast cable ratings). Over 17 million people watched both the premiere and encore telecast last night.

Back
Top Bottom