OFFICIAL HEADPHONE THREAD VOL. iPod earbuds hurt

Can someone recommend me some headphones? I am looking for the kind that FIT like the iPod earbuds but of better quality, I don't like the kind where you have to jam them in because they always fall out...Price isn't a huge deal but don't wanna spend a ridiculous amount

Last year, NT put me on to Turbines when Amazon had that special, I've been hooked since. My first pair broke with-in 3 months or so, monster replaced them with a brand new pair and those broke with in a few months too. MY cousin scooped a pair the same time as I did and used them a few times and recently gave them to me (3rd pair), I used them for two weeks and they broke again. What earbuds that have similar quality can I buy that wont give out on me?

Originally Posted by lilyo06

Just bought some ibeats from Best Buy today, and the damn headphones had a short in them! These were brand new! Has anyone else had this happen? How long do these ibeats usually last? I bought the warranty, but I want to make sure they are worth the money.

Was it the left ear cause that's what happened to mine. I honestly like them but the quality is trash. My refurbished studios on the other hand are working great.

Anyone else have a problem with their Dr. Dre Beats? I can hear the beats/instrumentals but the vocals are really really soft like i can barely hear them but the beats are loud so it's almost like i'm listening to an instrumental. I'm assuming it's the cord that hooks into my ipod and my beats but i'm not sure, any help?
nerd.gif

Beats...Hah
tired.gif

I only use these as computer head phones and yet that still happened.  Absolutely ridiculous.

best headphones I've ever owned are the bose IE2's
good for working out and are durable as well

btw monster is some doodoo, been saying that for the longest 

bose IE are TERRIBLE.

uncomfortable and mine died 2 months into owning them.

but then again, i have terrible luck with IEM

Originally Posted by CWrite78

bose IE are TERRIBLE.

uncomfortable and mine died 2 months into owning them.

but then again, i have terrible luck with IEM
I've had mines since january. i put them in the washer/dryer 3 different times by accident and their still good lol
just my opinion though, been through A LOT of headphones and to me they were the best overall

Amazon is going to have thier flash sales this black friday. The past two years they have listed the Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10s for dirt cheap.

I advise you to pick up a pair or two. You will hate yourself for all the +%+#!% headphones you've gone through. Then proceed to listen to your entire collection again, "for the first time".
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'll be putting up the link here or making a separate post, so be on the lookout.

any body got a pair of monster turbines with control talk??
nerd.gif

been looking a those in-ear headphones for the longest and im thinking of pulling the trigger just need sum extra input...

I can't think of anything for the GF to get me, I think i'm going to tell her to get a Fiio E7 or E11, still unsure of which.

Thoughts folks?
Also looking for an alternative to my M-50's, preferably with coiled cable unlike the M's

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Anyone else have a problem with their Dr. Dre Beats? I can hear the beats/instrumentals but the vocals are really really soft like i can barely hear them but the beats are loud so it's almost like i'm listening to an instrumental. I'm assuming it's the cord that hooks into my ipod and my beats but i'm not sure, any help?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I want to ask My mom for Beats for Christmas Either Solo's or studios in Red or Black I feel bad making her pay $200+ for headphones you guys any where you can get a legit pair for less I know it's probably been asked 15000 times but appreciate it. Also any info on the warranty for beats?

Originally Posted by BrockBo

I want to ask My mom for Beats for Christmas Either Solo's or studios in Red or Black I feel bad making her pay $200+ for headphones you guys any where you can get a legit pair for less I know it's probably been asked 15000 times but appreciate it. Also any info on the warranty for beats?

Best buy discount keeps me happy
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
Make sure your cable is plugged in all the way on both ends. thats all i can think of because that has happened to me at one point or another with every pair of headphones I have owned.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Best buy discount keeps me happy
pimp.gif

Hook a guy up? I want to get them from best buy just because I can get a warranty

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I can't think of anything for the GF to get me, I think i'm going to tell her to get a Fiio E7 or E11, still unsure of which.

Thoughts folks?
Also looking for an alternative to my M-50's, preferably with coiled cable unlike the M's
Help please
smile.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Amazon is going to have thier flash sales this black friday. The past two years they have listed the Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10s for dirt cheap.

I advise you to pick up a pair or two. You will hate yourself for all the +%+#!% headphones you've gone through. Then proceed to listen to your entire collection again, "for the first time".
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'll be putting up the link here or making a separate post, so be on the lookout.

So true. I bought these earbuds last year and the sound quality is amazing. In each earbud there are 3 drivers (speakers), each dedicated to the los, mids, and hi's.
If you only listen to low quality music they're not that worth it but if you have a diverse and high bit-rate music collection I suggest these.

I only download in 320 or FLAC after buying these.

Guys my beats don't play, there's a wiring issue. I'm pretty sure my warranty is up. Is there any way I can get them repaired?

Back
Top Bottom