**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

^ my mistake there is none

[h1]

Carlos Arroyo to miss game for Heat[/h1]
MIAMI -- Starting point guard Carlos Arroyo will miss the Heat's game against Cleveland on Wednesday night due to the death of his grandfather.

[h4] [/h4]
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast/ 

Arroyo is in Puerto Rico to be with family.

At the team's shootaround on Wednesday, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said reserve Mario Chalmers will start in Arroyo's place at point guard.

Spoelstra expects guard Eddie House, who has seen limited minutes in recent weeks, to also log minutes in the backcourt on Wednesday.

As a rookie, Chalmers started all 82 games at point guard for the Heat during the 2008-09 season, and 23 games during his sophomore season. He recognizes that conditions have changed since the days he presided over the Heat's offense.

"Right now, we're a different team. We have LeBron [James], D-Wade," Chalmers said.

But the young point guard maintains that running point for the Heat's current squad isn't as different as it might seem.

^ my mistake there is none

[h1]

Carlos Arroyo to miss game for Heat[/h1]
MIAMI -- Starting point guard Carlos Arroyo will miss the Heat's game against Cleveland on Wednesday night due to the death of his grandfather.

[h4] [/h4]
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast/ 

Arroyo is in Puerto Rico to be with family.

At the team's shootaround on Wednesday, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said reserve Mario Chalmers will start in Arroyo's place at point guard.

Spoelstra expects guard Eddie House, who has seen limited minutes in recent weeks, to also log minutes in the backcourt on Wednesday.

As a rookie, Chalmers started all 82 games at point guard for the Heat during the 2008-09 season, and 23 games during his sophomore season. He recognizes that conditions have changed since the days he presided over the Heat's offense.

"Right now, we're a different team. We have LeBron [James], D-Wade," Chalmers said.

But the young point guard maintains that running point for the Heat's current squad isn't as different as it might seem.

Why is the thread title that big of a deal?
laugh.gif

Sorry to hear about Arroyo's granddad.
frown.gif

Zydrunas Ilgauskas will face the Cavaliers, his former team, yet again on Wednesday night when Cleveland travels to Miami.

Ilgauskas, who took out an advertisement in a local newspaper to thank Cleveland fans upon his departure this past offseason, says he has no sympathy for the Cavaliers.

"I do not feel bad for anybody. Why should I? It's a business," the center said.

"They want to beat us just as badly as we want to beat them. Everybody is competitive."

Ilgauskas grabbed two rebounds but didn't attempt a field goal in 17 minutes of play on Dec. 2 at Cleveland.

R.I.P. to Arroyo's grandfather
tired.gif

He was playing so well too, hope this won't affect him too much when he comes back

R.I.P. to Arroyo's grandfather
tired.gif

He was playing so well too, hope this won't affect him too much when he comes back

Zydrunas Ilgauskas will face the Cavaliers, his former team, yet again on Wednesday night when Cleveland travels to Miami.

Ilgauskas, who took out an advertisement in a local newspaper to thank Cleveland fans upon his departure this past offseason, says he has no sympathy for the Cavaliers.

"I do not feel bad for anybody. Why should I? It's a business," the center said.

"They want to beat us just as badly as we want to beat them. Everybody is competitive."

Ilgauskas grabbed two rebounds but didn't attempt a field goal in 17 minutes of play on Dec. 2 at Cleveland.

Hey mr2cool80, just a heads up.
I appreciate the links that you provide but I think Meth is banning people for posting links to streams.

Hey mr2cool80, just a heads up.
I appreciate the links that you provide but I think Meth is banning people for posting links to streams.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

O.P, what's the point of putting in the other team's record in the title? 
grin.gif
serious question

Good question and essentially a very simple answer as well ..... I always insert the other record for those that post that aren't just Heat fans. Just a game by game thread and I always title the other team and their record as a courtesy so to speak to those whom may not know. I apologize if it doesn't make sense but that's my rationale 

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

O.P, what's the point of putting in the other team's record in the title? 
grin.gif
serious question

Good question and essentially a very simple answer as well ..... I always insert the other record for those that post that aren't just Heat fans. Just a game by game thread and I always title the other team and their record as a courtesy so to speak to those whom may not know. I apologize if it doesn't make sense but that's my rationale 

@xX LeGod Xx .. thanks for the heads up fam and I will be cautious of that if this is the case. I was unaware but I'm glad that you pointed that out to me ... Respect and thanks!

@xX LeGod Xx .. thanks for the heads up fam and I will be cautious of that if this is the case. I was unaware but I'm glad that you pointed that out to me ... Respect and thanks!

Back
Top Bottom