**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Rolaholic wrote: Bring on the Knicks,ought to be a great game like tonight 
pimp.gif

And with them Losing tonight to the C's which was a great game if I might add, they'll be hungry!! ...

Couldn't help but get Nostalgic, oh boy these were the days while I was back in High School 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

68f26856e23029970f6f24bf8218531fcc28531f_r.jpg

92c362246cc5373c94d702b6f564b0c34609b6af_r.jpg

9f9361f760e43b3391100545f9d0b0f7ca498b4c_r.jpg

9a6364f56ab834a9946601e0fd54be4e29ffd628_r.jpg

164169653c910bf9b4a756188ddc380d639c77f5_r.jpg

382365526674327e935100eaf1c7b94d0137bd99_r.jpg

Good ole Heat-Knicks
pimp.gif

Too bad that the NBA with actual rivalries and hatred is gone
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

pimp.gif

And with them Losing tonight to the C's which was a great game if I might add, they'll be hungry!! ...

Couldn't help but get Nostalgic, oh boy these were the days while I was back in High School 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good ole Heat-Knicks
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Only team to genuinely make me depressed when they beat us in the playoffs 
ohwell.gif

God forbid there is an actual rivalry now a days. Mostly because the NBA is so soft. "Flagarant fouls" used to be hard fouls back in the day.

Good hard nosed basketball w/contact will never come back. Sometimes its hard to watch the NBA now witll all the fouls being called.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good ole Heat-Knicks
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Only team to genuinely make me depressed when they beat us in the playoffs 
ohwell.gif

God forbid there is an actual rivalry now a days. Mostly because the NBA is so soft. "Flagarant fouls" used to be hard fouls back in the day.

Good hard nosed basketball w/contact will never come back. Sometimes its hard to watch the NBA now witll all the fouls being called.

Knicks have been playing great basketball lately, but I'm feeling Lebron taking over this game

Lebron loves MSG and if they try to put Galli on Bron he's gonna get smoked

Knicks have been playing great basketball lately, but I'm feeling Lebron taking over this game

Lebron loves MSG and if they try to put Galli on Bron he's gonna get smoked

^I agree. I think personally the key for the Heat is containing Felton. Everyone talks about Amare which deservedly so and he is clearly playing MVP basketball but Felton has arguably played his best basketball this season thus far as a pro. I've always liked his game and he'll be poised to play really well on Friday. At any rate, I'd like the rivalry as depicted above to somewhat re-emerge as it was in the past ... call it wishful thinking

^I agree. I think personally the key for the Heat is containing Felton. Everyone talks about Amare which deservedly so and he is clearly playing MVP basketball but Felton has arguably played his best basketball this season thus far as a pro. I've always liked his game and he'll be poised to play really well on Friday. At any rate, I'd like the rivalry as depicted above to somewhat re-emerge as it was in the past ... call it wishful thinking

Man everybody the Knicks play is a rivalry. The league been killing us for the past 10 years. We got mad scores to settle.
laugh.gif

Can't wait for tomorrow though.

Man everybody the Knicks play is a rivalry. The league been killing us for the past 10 years. We got mad scores to settle.
laugh.gif

Can't wait for tomorrow though.

I feel you fam .... but you gotta admit though, theres something a bit more special when it's Heat vs Knicks though (at least to me I should say).. especially when both teams are playing well in the same season. I'm an old school kind of person so those games in the past bring back great memories for me growing up in Miami

I feel you fam .... but you gotta admit though, theres something a bit more special when it's Heat vs Knicks though (at least to me I should say).. especially when both teams are playing well in the same season. I'm an old school kind of person so those games in the past bring back great memories for me growing up in Miami

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

laugh.gif

we got the bulls on christmas
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh nah, of course Knicks/Heat is a lot more special, because of the history and because of the present. The whole decision thing and all.

But I'm feeling like the Knicks are trying to be a Championship team and we are going to have to go at whoever is there, so almost every game against good teams is going to be rivalry esque ? Or atleast they will all have the playoff feel.

New York Knicks basketball is back FTFW.

[NBA2K11 MSG announcer voice] Let's Go Knicks! [NBA2K11 announcer voice]

Oh nah, of course Knicks/Heat is a lot more special, because of the history and because of the present. The whole decision thing and all.

But I'm feeling like the Knicks are trying to be a Championship team and we are going to have to go at whoever is there, so almost every game against good teams is going to be rivalry esque ? Or atleast they will all have the playoff feel.

New York Knicks basketball is back FTFW.

[NBA2K11 MSG announcer voice] Let's Go Knicks! [NBA2K11 announcer voice]

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Bulls will get BODIED on that day
I can't wait for tomorrow night, even though I'm gonna cringe every time I hear rivalry like I did against the BS with Boston. I think we'll beat Miami, even though LeBron does steroids every time he comes to the Garden 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I can't wait for tomorrow night, even though I'm gonna cringe every time I hear rivalry like I did against the BS with Boston. I think we'll beat Miami, even though LeBron does steroids every time he comes to the Garden 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif

because he gets them from amare...  im willing to let amare go for 50 as long as we can contain the rest.... im not really worried about felton.. i think wade and chalmers can play pretty good defense on him...

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif

because he gets them from amare...  im willing to let amare go for 50 as long as we can contain the rest.... im not really worried about felton.. i think wade and chalmers can play pretty good defense on him...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Ballerific703 wrote:

pr0phecy718 wrote:

GaBeGRaMz wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

With STAT at the 5, the high pick n' roll is gonna kill the Heat all night. Especially with Z in the game.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Ballerific703 wrote:

pr0phecy718 wrote:

GaBeGRaMz wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

With STAT at the 5, the high pick n' roll is gonna kill the Heat all night. Especially with Z in the game.

[h1]Mike Miller hopes to be cleared soon[/h1]

558.jpg

Miller

NEW YORK -- Miami Heat forward Mike Miller has returned to practice and hopes to be cleared soon to play in games after being out all season with a broken right thumb.

Miller worked out at the team's shootaround Friday morning, wearing a small black brace on his hand two days after he was given clearance to begin practicing. He said he felt good and was "pretty close" to making his debut, but would wait until the Heat gave him the go-ahead.

Though it seems unlikely he would play Friday night against the Knicks, he didn't rule it out, saying he's ready whenever they put him in.

"Could be tonight, could be tomorrow," Miller said. "We'll see what happens."

The Heat signed the former sixth man award winner in July. He broke his thumb defending LeBronhttp://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=1966 James in preseason practice.

pimp.gif
 don't expect him to play tonight but against Washington yea ...and just in time  for X-mas

[h1]Mike Miller hopes to be cleared soon[/h1]

558.jpg

Miller

NEW YORK -- Miami Heat forward Mike Miller has returned to practice and hopes to be cleared soon to play in games after being out all season with a broken right thumb.

Miller worked out at the team's shootaround Friday morning, wearing a small black brace on his hand two days after he was given clearance to begin practicing. He said he felt good and was "pretty close" to making his debut, but would wait until the Heat gave him the go-ahead.

Though it seems unlikely he would play Friday night against the Knicks, he didn't rule it out, saying he's ready whenever they put him in.

"Could be tonight, could be tomorrow," Miller said. "We'll see what happens."

The Heat signed the former sixth man award winner in July. He broke his thumb defending LeBronhttp://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=1966 James in preseason practice.

pimp.gif
 don't expect him to play tonight but against Washington yea ...and just in time  for X-mas

Back
Top Bottom