**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

smh @ working almost every heat game now ... watched it at work tho ..smh @ bosh for letting blatche get wat ever he wanted in the first and second quarter..
defense was
sick.gif
 ... seem like someone always manage to get there career high against us crawford 39 tho ?  ..smh like the fight down the end ... solid win not the best but I'll take it ..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rleelum25

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

I hope we stay in the 3rd seed. I wanna go to philly and watch a game

ill say again ,i think 3rd seed is best for heat. they can deal with philly better than they will be able to deal with new york. itll be an easier entry into 2nd round. but once they get past the 1st round together as a unit , they should be fine for focus all the way through.

bosh needs to quit being a sousy and get the ball where it needs to go. IN.
This.
Lebron and Wade are playing FINE.  Bosh and the bench NEED to step it up SERIOUSLY.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by rleelum25

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

I hope we stay in the 3rd seed. I wanna go to philly and watch a game

ill say again ,i think 3rd seed is best for heat. they can deal with philly better than they will be able to deal with new york. itll be an easier entry into 2nd round. but once they get past the 1st round together as a unit , they should be fine for focus all the way through.

bosh needs to quit being a sousy and get the ball where it needs to go. IN.
This.
Lebron and Wade are playing FINE.  Bosh and the bench NEED to step it up SERIOUSLY.
mad.gif

as much as i think philly would be easier... i wanna play throught NY, BOS, CHI... so they can all shut the %$!@ up.... it will be hard but it will make us stronger for the finals...

as much as i think philly would be easier... i wanna play throught NY, BOS, CHI... so they can all shut the %$!@ up.... it will be hard but it will make us stronger for the finals...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif

in the word of one of your players "WE GON SHOCK THE WORLDD!!!"

in the word of one of your players "WE GON SHOCK THE WORLDD!!!"

Back
Top Bottom