**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

laugh.gif
@ Whistle

get to see the homie Dorell Wright in action tonight against his former Heat squad ...... wish we could've kept him but I'm happy to see he's doing well with Golden State

get to see the homie Dorell Wright in action tonight against his former Heat squad ...... wish we could've kept him but I'm happy to see he's doing well with Golden State

I wish Wright would have stayed but its a good look for him in GS. Dude is taking advantage out there and is finally showing what he is capable of

I wish Wright would have stayed but its a good look for him in GS. Dude is taking advantage out there and is finally showing what he is capable of

If he was just more consistent... Can't really get mad, compared to the horrible contracts that were given out this offseason, Dorell was a steal.

If he was just more consistent... Can't really get mad, compared to the horrible contracts that were given out this offseason, Dorell was a steal.

Back
Top Bottom