Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

I love that they do white outs in Miamis home playoff gamesGna make all that blue and orange stand out even more
pimp.gif

Game 1 and 2 still has tickets sad.

They need to name the arena 'Club Heat ' or "El Heat and have bottles service with a VIP section. That should help them out

SMH they dont deserve lebron.

Lebron wouldve been treated like Prince Hakeem in orange + blue.

Just another reason I was disgusted bron went to the heat

Be a sidekick in the worst sports town in north America.

Unfortunately for the Heat, the first round of the NBA playoffs isnt an enough of an event for their fans

Not gonna lie though, I always appreciate the camera guys scanning the crowd for dimes during Heat games
laugh.gif

Wade wont get alot of calls this playoff outing........ David Stern cant stand Wade and you know what happens to players once David stern dont like em
tired.gif
. The Knicks are deep, once Miami goes to their bench its going to get interesting. Yall saw what Dallas bench did to them in the finals.

laugh.gif
 At guys thinking the Knicks have no chance, The knicks play defense now and their best player isnt scared to shoot the ball late in the game.

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by Oasis

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Didn't this clown speakup say he doesn't follow sports a few weeks ago ?
laugh.gif
the Heat bandwagon is in full effect

Ain't no darn bandwagon, our team just got the most loyal supporters. We show love to our team. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Shut the $#%% up man. Get a life
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im pretty sure hes a heat fan 
nerd.gif

Hell nahh, did i just read the flu bug is going around within the knicks team? 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 This is absurd

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Didn't this clown speakup say he doesn't follow sports a few weeks ago ?
laugh.gif
the Heat bandwagon is in full effect

Ain't no darn bandwagon, our team just got the most loyal supporters. We show love to our team. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Shut the $#%% up man. Get a life
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Heat still have tickets available for this game?
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Straight pathetic.

Outside of Gainesville Florida has the worst fanbase in all of sports.

30t6p3b.gif
If I didn't have other obligations today, I'd scoop a couple up. So sad Miami.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Straight pathetic.

You have to understand, pro sports is a fairly young concept in Fla compared to the North-East or Mid-West, so that's why the support isn't as high. Give Fla 20 years, and we won't even have this discussion.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Straight pathetic.

You have to understand, pro sports is a fairly young concept in Fla compared to the North-East or Mid-West, so that's why the support isn't as high. Give Fla 20 years, and we won't even have this discussion.

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

just browsing through here and wanted to ask: why does it matter so much to knick fans (or any other sports fan for that matter) how much heat fans "suck." it's redundant and just makes you sound salty. just ask yourself: "why does it matter?"

you guys are here talking about they don't "deserve" lebron, and how he'd be treated like a king in nyc..it's more like a simp trying to get the girl, but the girl still goes to the dude who couldn't care less. from the outside looking in, miami wins in all aspects: they have a well hated aka great team, less competition for tickets, cheaper prices, convenience. who wouldn't want that?

btw: just in general and to put things in perspective, i don't care how loyal you are to a team, just remember the team/owner/organization wouldn't be a fraction of a percentage loyal to you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Straight pathetic.

oh shut up! in the past 20 years the marlins won 2 WS's and the Heat won one a couple of years ago and they STILL can't get any ++%%$ on the seats. i excluded the phins for obvious reasons. Florida only cares about college sports.

Back
Top Bottom