Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Anyone that repects lebron is a %!+!@%@ idiot, best player in the world but i dont respect him one bit, and whoever does is pathetic

Tell'em why you mad 
laugh.gif
. It's not that serious.

Bron got too much on the line, hes pulling out all the tricks...if he doesnt get a few rings in the next couple years people are just waiting to try and tear him down.

Definitely a flop imo, if he got hit with a bat to the head i dont think he wouldve fell like that.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Anyone that repects lebron is a %!+!@%@ idiot, best player in the world but i dont respect him one bit, and whoever does is pathetic

Tell'em why you mad 
laugh.gif
. It's not that serious.

Lol im heated man but im calming down, i just hate refs

Originally Posted by RounDaWay

My Quick observations..Heat defense is AMAZING right now..Knicks offense is incredibly stagnant, they need to get Melo on the move for some easy buckets.

And as well as the heat are playing, the Refs are playing a MAJOR part in this game with some of these calls.

And the Knicks have abandoned trying to run an offense and aren't showing any resolve lol.
Sums up how I feel.

I don't want to use the Chandler sickness thing as an excuse. If he can't go then he shouldn't have played. Knicks are playing real undisciplined...Heat are clearly outworking them and not letting them get anything.

But let's not act as if this pitsy patsy ho %%@ refereeing hasn't made a difference. Especially when it's this widely apparent.

LOOK AT THE KING FLOPPING AGAIN afdkl;sdfjfaldsasflj;a This dude is a +$$!#%* HO. It's a shame the best player in the league has to resort to this $#+%.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Carmelo Anthony, SF211-90-25-53531012-197
On jumpers. And other possessions they're not even letting him catch the ball. He's the only guy who gets the line for them too since Amare's decline.

Back
Top Bottom