Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Link to Lima thread?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I watched both. His foot was set. Lebron slightly moved forward on Lucas too. Lebron did the same hard screen and not even a foul call was given but Tyson got a flagrant 2 then referee saw that they @% up and reduced to flagrant 1 . LOl .I don't need a comeback for a peasant Warrior fan. Don't even know why they name that team the "Warriors" lol
Cold, bro.
laugh.gif
This dude taking shots at Warrior fans as if we don't know we suck. Might wanna realize it hasn't bothered us then or now.

Dude really thinks being a Laker fan gives him a +1 in life; probably the first thing he put on his resume
laugh.gif

Like I said, keep watching/rewatching
wink.gif
grin.gif
Oh so now we're talking about personal life too ? lol like a i give a damn about your life or who you are. And you're right I rather put "Lakers" on the resume. I wouldn't want to put "fan of the Warrior" on the resume. Lol the franchise name is the warrior. What a joke lol

Funny how you keep saying rewatch etc when i already show you that Tyson foot was set. Both are hard screen. The difference is Lebron got away and Tyson got a flagrant.  At least 5'9 150lb Lucas didn't act like he got hit by a semi truck

Get off me

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NOBODY IN THE EAST CAN MESS WITH THE HEAT

N

O

B

O

D

Y

LETS GOOOOOO MIAMIIIIIII

LEBRON MVP

FINALS MVP

2012 CHAMPION
Don't know of  any team that won a championship after winning just the first game of the 1st round.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

N

O

B

O

D

Y

LETS GOOOOOO MIAMIIIIIII

LEBRON MVP

FINALS MVP

2012 CHAMPION

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Couldn't catch the game, nice to see we blew them out. If DRose is really done for the year and Shump is out, then all I can say is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oasis

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

N

O

B

O

D

Y

LETS GOOOOOO MIAMIIIIIII

LEBRON MVP

FINALS MVP

2012 CHAMPION

Couldn't catch the game, nice to see we blew them out. If DRose is really done for the year and Shump is out, then all I can say is 
pimp.gif
What the hell? You support all the NY teams but not the Knicks? Are you a some kind of troll or something?

I originally thought NYK could win a game or two at least, but after today's game - might have to bust out the brooms.

Such an ugly game, I still say the Knicks needs to move Amare for someone like Bynum, something needs to change - Amare/Melo isn't going to win you a championship.

Back
Top Bottom