Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

CHANDLER
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Are u #@%%!%$ kidding me? That's a technical? The NBA is so sissified, can't even look at a MFer after you dunk on him.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Details?

nerd.gif
 I'm at work, can't watch the game..

I caught the end of it. What did he say?

LeBron tried setting up meetings with Jordan, Olajuwon, Isiah, Magic and a few others. Reggie said that's weak. MJ didn't do that, Kobe didn't do that. You're beyond that, just play and learn how to win

Are you serious about this?  I haven't read this.  With that said, I wouldn't dog LBJ, even though I hate him.  But truth be told, passion is a gift and can't be taught.  The one with passion will naturally find inspiration and drive from the greats.  You don't need to ask them for advice.  You need to first show, and they'll reach out.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Melo playing well and very aggressive.

Unfortunately, he can't play the entire game.. so the rest of the team has to step up.
Lebron and not sacrificial lamb Shane will be on him when the game is in the balance.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I caught the end of it. What did he say?

LeBron tried setting up meetings with Jordan, Olajuwon, Isiah, Magic and a few others. Reggie said that's weak. MJ didn't do that, Kobe didn't do that. You're beyond that, just play and learn how to win

Are you serious about this?  I haven't read this.  With that said, I wouldn't dog LBJ, even though I hate him.  But truth be told, passion is a gift and can't be taught.  The one with passion will naturally find inspiration and drive from the greats.  You don't need to ask them for advice.  You need to first show, and they'll reach out.

When I heard this
roll.gif

miami just isn't the same team without lebron on the floor. IMO if bron ain't on the floor, you need Bosh AND wade on the floor at the same time.

blatant flopping and now Wade chucking bibbys shoe into the stands??

how can anyone with class like this team?

Wade just threw Bibby's shoe away into the sideline and the Knicks still scored with 4 vs 5.

Back
Top Bottom