Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Originally Posted by knightngale

amare is a disgrace
To be fair he has some awful back issues, has not looked the same since last year.
Some nights he looks explosive, some nights he can barely even do anything.
sick.gif

I literally cannot stand the Heat team. I would not shed a sodium object from my pupils if one of them cats died...none.

I know the knicks aintwinning, but i pray someone knocks the heat off, i really cant deal with these dudes holding up a trophy, who has the best shot? Okc spurs or someone else

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I literally cannot stand the Heat team. I would not shed a sodium object from my pupils if one of them cats died...none.
please man.. all of cleveland cried when lebron left.. i guess someone breaking your heart hurts more then someone dead..
laugh.gif

jesus too much real life.
Dan Gilbert, estas aqui?

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

I know the knicks aintwinning, but i pray someone knocks the heat off, i really cant deal with these dudes holding up a trophy, who has the best shot? Okc spurs or someone else

You and the rest of America. Fall in line
glasses.gif

The hate is strong.

Pacers will dead all that trophy talk.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

But they can't even get passed a Howard-less Magic? 

Originally Posted by H3AT1N6

please man.. all of cleveland cried when lebron left.. i guess someone breaking your heart hurts more then someone dead..
laugh.gif

Nice to see you fanning up.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

laugh.gif
they can't even handle a Dwightless Orlando...Pacers will get bodied. Only thing standing between MIA and the Finals is a 100% healthy and locked in Boston team.

I know it seems laughable, but I'd say the Grizz. It's a moot point because we'll win the chip, and proceed to dominate the league in ways never deemed possible. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Sad that i would rather have humpries over stat but its true

I wanna argue. But I can't. Especially contract wise

I Still like him but i dunno, between the contract health effort and record with him and melo ogether its tough

Already booked it a few days ago inthe Knicks thread that Melo would average 30 ppg from here on out.

Already knew Wade would be running rampant with Shumpert out.

Still in this though.

Back
Top Bottom