Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

That's what I don't get. It's the same people that hate the Knicks for all the attention we get, but can't talking about us and making our game/series threads.

Did OP make this thread in hopes of us getting swept because he claims he made our playoff thread last year and we got swept? Superstitious bro?

Sounds like he feels threatened to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^he may but not all bulls fans do

i wanted knicks/bulls, didn't happen

I'm not saying all Bulls fans feel the same way. I'm just pointing out that OP seriously gives off an impression that he's threatened. Claiming we'll get swept again or MAYBE winning one game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^he may but not all bulls fans do

i wanted knicks/bulls, didn't happen

I'm not saying all Bulls fans feel the same way. I'm just pointing out that OP seriously gives off an impression that he's threatened. Claiming we'll get swept again or MAYBE winning one game
laugh.gif

nah, i got y'all winning in 7

games in miami will feel like home games. more knicks fans in miami than there are heat fans in miami

Shumpert wil have his work cut out for him and Bosh is a huge xfactor...

That said, Melo always seems to have Brons number in individual matchups....this will come down to pg plays and our defense/size.

I'm nt a fan of Barons antics sometimes, dude will drive and pass out when he's open instead of laying it up. It's dumb because he can get to the hoop too.

This is essentially the same Miami team from last year that choked, that bitter taste is whats going to make the difference. Heat in 5.

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:
Y'all NT dudes LOVE the Knicks.
laugh.gif
Complaining about all the attention we get and berating the team throughout the season yet talk about us more than your own squads.

LOL.

Well, you're right. here's proof.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Made the thread last year when yall got swept too...

Threatened? More like confident....

^^ From a Chicago Bulls fan

Whoever wins this series comes out the East...
With that said, Heat in 6...But they better not lose one of the first two in Miami.  All the NYC transplants down there better come out in full-force.

"shump" doesnt even deserve to be on the opposite side of / as Wade.

But don't worry yall have a great chance Melo always outshines Lebron and DOESNT

get locked up.
roll.gif

I mean what season were yall watching.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

"shump" doesnt even deserve to be on the opposite side of / as Wade.

But don't worry yall have a great chance Melo always outshines Lebron and DOESNT

get locked up.
roll.gif

I mean what season were yall watching.

Trolls gonna troll
30t6p3b.gif

Heat look vulnerable. Hopefully we can shock the world and crash NT.

Back
Top Bottom