OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Fanatics?!?! **** off, man
mean.gif
Pretty much the sentiment. You're essentially getting a fan giveaway jersey since adidas refuses to make replicas. I don't know how the NHL allowed that to happen. Says a lot about adidas that they can't take the risk of making apparel outside of authentic jerseys which aren't huge sellers to begin with.

Also, with this deal you've alienated traditional retail outlets. What brick and mortar store is going to be happy about selling their direct competition's product in store?

Last edited:
i hate that the sport is run as a C grade sport. it'll never be considered a tier 1 sport if the people that run the damn thing don't treat it that way.

i hate that the sport is run as a C grade sport. it'll never be considered a tier 1 sport if the people that run the damn thing don't treat it that way.

just to add, this came up in the NFL thread a couple days back. the NHL does such a bad job making their athletes marketable to Americans. and then you add this **** and the **** TV deals. never going to grow the sport in the US.

Rangers . Pretty pretty pretty good.
I was ready to crack my tablet when the bruins scored within 10 seconds of puck drop lmaooo

Rangers . Pretty pretty pretty good.
I was ready to crack my tablet when the bruins scored within 10 seconds of puck drop lmaooo
Caught them sleeping. Game was ugly until they finally woke up in the second. Liking what I'm seeing from Vesey; the hype has been warranted thus far. Pirri has also been a good acquisition.

Simmonds :smokin

Killing it so far to start season

Flyers are so bad on defense

Last edited:
[emoji]128064[/emoji] we fleecin ****** alrdy? Barely 2 weeks into the season. Let some cats get desperate before you steal their milk and cookies

Whoever has mcdavid ill trade my entire squad for him. Fairly confident i can still get a top 3 finish with mcgoat and waiver wire fodder

Tuukka Rask is carrying this Boston team right now. unbelievable effort from him against Detroit over the weekend and Florida tonight.

Not to take anything away from Rask but it looks like Yandle can't solved our PP issues either, 0 for 7 
mean.gif

He's basically playing with the Texas Stars (the AHL team) right now. So many injuries for the Stars forwards right now.

He looks veryyyyy bad

Very bad

Sometimes guys go thru peaks and valleys. Jake vorracek is a good example of this. One season he might score 85. The next 55. From the cpl times i saw Benn this season looks like hes gunna be a 60 pt player this year and thats only because of the talent around him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom