OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I'm bound by National Law to remind you that Sidney Crosby won Canada a Gold medal on home soil. Although you are free to sully his name, I have to inform you that travel to Canada, bags of milk, maple syrup, and Rush albums are no longer available to you.

I'm bound by National Law to remind you that Sidney Crosby won Canada a Gold medal on home soil. Although you are free to sully his name, I have to inform you that travel to Canada, bags of milk, maple syrup, and Rush albums are no longer available to you.

I prefer my milk in cartons.

Caps win tonight by 2 pucks.

Last edited:
Argued w/ my dude @Osh Kosh Bosh about possession #'s, but he was right. Outside of the Bruins from a few years back, you have to be a top-5 unit to be truly considered as a cup contender. Well, this year, the Caps are top-5 in possession AND have allowed a league low in goals.

Stanley Cup or bust. Simple as that. This years squad is looking 10x better than the President's Cup winner of last season. 4 solid/dominant lines and a good defensive corps/system.

Argued w/ my dude @Osh Kosh Bosh about possession #'s, but he was right. Outside of the Bruins from a few years back, you have to be a top-5 unit to be truly considered as a cup contender. Well, this year, the Caps are top-5 in possession AND have allowed a league low in goals.

Stanley Cup or bust. Simple as that. This years squad is looking 10x better than the President's Cup winner of last season. 4 solid/dominant lines and a good defensive corps/system.

I'm going into the playoffs with a level head. I cant suffer another heartbreak.

just don't win the president's trophy and you're good

shutout at home versus the Greiss led Isles...******* pathetic.

considering teams right behind us have 5 or 6 games in hand, we're actually well outside the playoffs. don't see it changing with the lack on consistency. unfortunately as Pierre's zesty *** loves pointing out whenever he does our game, Sweeney has built a relatively strong system of prospects, so he won't be going anywhere. our poor coach will take the fall even though it's far from his fault

Back
Top Bottom