OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I'll consider this game a success if we hold them under 10 and Gibson doesn't tear his groin.

It's laughable how a team can go from arguably the deepest in the league and 2 years later be dressing 3 ECHL level players on a nightly basis. :lol:

Last edited:
if the Ducks are dressing ECHL guys that often, i'm surprised at how they're playing :lol:

are they just beating trash teams and losing the league's brass?

if the Ducks are dressing ECHL guys that often, i'm surprised at how they're playing :lol:

The West as a whole is a lot weaker this year. Haven't beaten a playoff team since December. I think it was 12 points gained in January just against the Avs/Coyotes. We've got 5 guys that carry this team on a nightly basis (Kesler/Silfverberg/Rakell/Cogliano/Fowler), a bunch of meh, the corpses of Getzlaf/Perry, and literal scum of the earth trash in Bieksa/Boll/Shaw.

Last edited:

if the Ducks are dressing ECHL guys that often, i'm surprised at how they're playing
laugh.gif

The West as a whole is a lot weaker this year. Haven't beaten a playoff team since December. I think it was 12 points gained in January just against the Avs/Coyotes. We've got 5 guys that carry this team on a nightly basis (Kesler/Silfverberg/Rakell/Cogliano/Fowler), a bunch of meh, the corpses of Getzlaf/Perry, and literal scum of the earth trash in Bieksa/Boll/Shaw.
doesnt_make_any_sense_anchorman.gif

All I know is that my Ducks will probably make the playoffs and be bounced out of the 1st or 2nd round :lol:

San Jose needs to get it together. I'm tryin' to see a Minnesota/San Jose showdown in the WCF...One or both probably get upset along the way though.

shaw going right at krug for that hit a month or whatever ago :lol:

krug with a nice cut after that

Back
Top Bottom