OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Been away for work.

Burrows gone needed to happen, but I am still sad to see him go. Say what you want about him, but he was a team first guy that accepted whatever role was asked of him. 

Hansen gone is no real surprise. The prospect we got back (Goldobin?) seems like a talented scorer who is a defensive liability. Great.

Hoping to wake up to Miller being gone.

I now officially own zero Canucks jerseys with a player's name, who is still on the team. 
laugh.gif
 (Ronning, Bure x 3, Linden, Odjick, Naslund, Luongo, Bieksa, Burrows).
You don't have an Ohlund jersey?
nerd.gif
No, but I would if I saw one for a reasonable price. 
laugh.gif
 Been on the lookout for either a Lumme or Smyl, but there are so many fakes kicking around it's tough.

Roussel :pimp:

Don't look now Stars only 3 games back lol

:wow: :smh:

I am hoping that having Dave Strader back with the team will propel them to go on a late season push into that final wild card spot. Otherwise this is the most disappointing waste of a season I have ever experienced with this team.

This was a clean hit. Refs gotta stop dishing out penalties due to the severity of the impact.

I know it'll be costly but man,I'm gonna need Bergevin to go all out in trying to get Duchene man...

All of these East teams are stocking up for the playoffs,can't get left behind and there's still a huge need for a top 6 forward.

Sure as hell prefer giving up a lot for him rather than another costly rental with Vanek and given the trade for Benn yesterday.

Might need to give up Sergachev though but the teams window won't be open for that much longer imo,might as well go all in before needing a Leafs style rebuild

Last edited:
hoping we see Domi go with McQuaid or Miller tonight :lol:

Not sure if you guys got two Millers but saw clip where one of them blew up Burmistrov :O

great open ice hit. we do have two millers. the one below isn't the one to throw down :lol:

This was a clean hit. Refs gotta stop dishing out penalties due to the severity of the impact.

totally clean hit. 5 and game misconduct is wicked OD

I never saw anything in Dwight King anyway, decent grinder. Appropriate last name though.

Come on, jarome...

Jarome Arthur-Leigh Adekunle Tig Junior Elvis Iginla is the David West of the NHL. As a long-time Flame, I wish him the worst of luck.

1kkwuj.jpg

Last edited:

Habs are stacking up

**** the Habs

only good thing about the Habs is Molson beer :lol:

Have you had Molson? Not our best to put it mildly.

Better than Labatt I guess.

yeah i mean it's just your typical watered down type of beer. it's more tradition for me. go to bruins games, drink 7-8 Molsons (unless we're playing the Habs), get lit, etc etc. :lol:

it is refreshing. def not my choice if i'm looking to enjoy a beer or two, though

Last edited:
Kokanee is the go-to watered down beer. 
laugh.gif

If you can find it anywhere in the States, try Granville Island. My personal favorite right now.

2012_12_BMBC_Breweries-01261-800x500_c.jpg

Bob McKenzie‏Verified account @TSNBobMcKenzie 6m6 minutes ago
NHL has emailed its member clubs to let them know @GoldenKnights now have official standing and are able to complete transactions.

Back
Top Bottom