OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Jack Eichel is barely 20 and already a coach/GM killer.

:rofl: :rofl:

Gonna need the offense to get going again tonight at home against the Rags...:nerd:. Not feeling too confident about the possibility of having to stave off elimination at MSG :lol:

Last edited:
I DONT MISS BRUCE ONE BIT ANYMORE

How about they beat an actual good team first and/or win a G7? BB coached teams had no trouble beating the Jets/Flames either. I don't take much of anything from this series. The D without Fowler and Vatanen is a trainwreck. Gibson looks like a beached whale 90% of the time. The PK is awful. We got lucky going up against the worst possible goalie and 5on5 team in the playoffs.

**** the Flames though. Karma is a ***** Kneeordano.

Last edited:
LVJ always a "realist", or pessimist. not sure. j/k, man :lol:

series was AWFUL though. Boston's shaping up to be the same way :lol:

no offense, homie. but that literally is the only thing that's gonna help my pain over the bruins ease up

i mean i am not giving up on them yet (until they lose that 4th game) but its not looking good. they have won 4 in a row in a playoff series before.....

and tonight we give all our energy to the Predators

Sweep those BAs

:rofl:

no offense, homie. but that literally is the only thing that's gonna help my pain over the bruins ease up

i mean i am not giving up on them yet (until they lose that 4th game) but its not looking good. they have won 4 in a row in a playoff series before.....

yeah i mean you guys of all teams can make that comeback happen. so def not over

Rangers defense making this harder than it has to be. Staal with a dumb turnover. McDonagh/Girardi deflecting the puck in instead of playing the man.

Back
Top Bottom