OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Respect to the Sens for taking out those dirty rags :pimp:

Now just need to see Edmonton and Washington win tomorrow

Last edited:
I feel if the score was reversed the Senators would've found a way to get a lucky goal. :smh:

We had so many chances to win this series but it's not 1994 so...

Had NO business dropping this series. None. Roster needs to be shaken up and Vigneault needs to be fired yesterday.

Respect to the Sens for taking out those dirty rags
pimp.gif

Now just need to see Edmonton and Washington lose tomorrow

I enjoy seeing the Rangers lose.

Still doesn't make me feel any better about my impending doom tomorrow.

Senators are the product of a bad playoff system. By far the worst team in the postseason somehow in the conference final because they didn't have to play Pittsburgh, Washington or Columbus. They're going to get stomped the next round regardless of who they play.

No. I can stomach Pittsburgh or Washington not an awful Ottawa team that continues to overachieve.

Led for 94 minutes and dropped the series. Coaching and defense has been their Achilles heel the entire Vigneault era. Wasted Luongo and is going to do the same with Henrik.

Didn't care about hockey in 94, so I don't know what that feels like. I will never see this team win it all.

Move Stepan (2nd line center at best making 6.5M), Miller or Hayes. Protect Grabner and Fast. A lot of work has to be done this offseason. This one will sting for sometime. If Kreider played every night like he did the third period, he'd be unstoppable. He's lazy and a knucklehead.

Last edited:
Had NO business dropping this series. None. Roster needs to be shaken up and Vigneault needs to be fired yesterday.

Rangers definitely need a 'main eventer'. It's a roster full of mid-carders who have gotten by year after year but can't finish.

Last edited:
Um yes, I am mad. Now you guys have another round to show the league that fans can't even fill an arena during a playoff game. Florida Panthers of the North.

Senators are the product of a bad playoff system. By far the worst team in the postseason somehow in the conference final because they didn't have to play Pittsburgh, Washington or Columbus. They're going to get stomped the next round regardless of who they play.
Agree on all points

Put $200 on the Oilers tonight just to soften the blow a little when the inevitable happens.

Hopefully the Caps and Ducks both surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom